Wilder’s stubbornness / Grbic

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Will Wilder’s stubbornness cost him him job?

• No

Votes: 80 28.3%
  • No, but it should with Grbic

Votes: 109 38.5%
  • Yes, immediately. Because of the keeper situation primarily

Votes: 23 8.1%
  • Yes, but after summer transfer business onwards

Votes: 15 5.3%
  • Yes, but for tactics/other reasons

Votes: 56 19.8%

• Total voters

Slim Man

Reaction score
We know all about it from previous.

Question is, with this keeper it’s rested its head again. Cos he’s wank.

Let’s ask the squad. Because I was all aboard , but ever since the Grbic signing and instance to play im on the fence.
I’d honestly rather play Amissah if not Wes.

He. Is. Wank.

Agree he is the worst I’ve seen even over Verrips and Olsen. I do wonder though if he has a clause with playing X amount of games and we don’t have to pay a certain fee for example. I’d hope that’s the case cos if not Wilders lost the plot if he thinks he’s good enough.

Next season without a new owner is a critical time for us a club to try and get things right on the pitch.

I don't see us having the Wilder of old sorting it out, I see the current Wilder (second season prem inc) in charge and it's repeating the same mistakes over and over again , and picking players out of form/contract.

What happened to the "Barnet" Wilder, the one who hammered the team after that match which prompted an improved performance the next match? He's too bloody soft now and seems to spend more time on the training pitch being one of the lads then kicking arses when they need kicking. Yes, the confidence has gone, but you can't make it any worse by tearing into these soft, rich pricks.

Rangers fans are now seeing Lundstrum going through the motions, just as he did for us in his last season.
There is a rumour going around saying he is coming back to us, gulp....

There’s bad and there’s baaaad. Grbic should have been taken off after the second goal and he must never play for us again. Horrendous.

I was shouting for him to be subbed at half time. Even his fucking teammates can see this.

I don't know what Wilder is up to but he may as well put 10 men out to play.

Rangers fans are now seeing Lundstrum going through the motions, just as he did for us in his last season.
There is a rumour going around saying he is coming back to us, gulp....
It's a pity about Lundstrum. There is (or was) a player in there. It's a shame he's such a cunt.

Agree he is the worst I’ve seen even over Verrips and Olsen. I do wonder though if he has a clause with playing X amount of games and we don’t have to pay a certain fee for example. I’d hope that’s the case cos if not Wilders lost the plot if he thinks he’s good enough.
Are you suggesting he's on the reverse of an appearance bonus?

So if we DON'T play him, we pay a bigger fee?

That's a new one.

He's made his bed with Grbic and is now laying in it.

I was OK with Wilder returning, and haven't laid the blame at his door for us been rooted to the bottom of the table. The problems stem from the shambles before he arrived. However, this goalkeeping issue has cost us a lot of points already, and his reluctance to change it is making me question him as manager going forward, for the first time.

He at least admitted that Grbic is a problem on his Radio Sheffield interview just now, so that's a start. Reading between the lines it sounded like there's a good chance Wes will be back in for the next game. That simply has to happen.

Genuinely Lee Baxter was better in that he he had such an excruciating nightmare 45 minutes that he was brought off straight away and we never saw him again.

Grbic has hurt us over about ten games, the stats show we concede twice as many as our xGa whenever he plays.

One of the worst signings of the last 30 years, at least Mark Bunn, Baxter, Olsen and Simonsen didn’t cost £2m.

All the other keepers are leaving. That's the only reason. Faxon is way too young and needs shielding from this

Garbage is an issue. One thats in plain sight sadly.

Increasingly, the judgement of our gaffer, and whatever the fuck he considers to be “due diligence” and our recruitment process when considered as a whole HAS to come under increased scrutiny.

He has credit in the bank. Less so than previous but still in credit.

But fuck me he is spending said credit at a rate of knots and a poor squad overhaul this summer will seal his fate.

Important period for the club. Imperative we get it mostly right !!

UTB

Are you suggesting he's on the reverse of an appearance bonus?

So if we DON'T play him, we pay a bigger fee?

That's a new one.
Well surely it has to be something to do with contract wouldn’t you say? Or why else would we pick the fucker 😂

Back
Top Bottom