Who would you prefer to replace?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Who would you like to see us replace in the top flight?

• Dirty Leeds

Votes: 36 15.0%
  • West Sham

Votes: 19 7.9%
  • Florist

Votes: 185 77.1%

• Total voters

Overthehills

Give Quiche A Chance....
Reaction score
I know the job isn't done yet, therefore this poll and thread is completely hypothetical.

However.. We have three teams flirting with relegation from the top flight, all of whom we have a degree of dislike towards for differing reasons.

Leeds.... Are Just Leeds aren't they....Dirty, historical hatred and a nasty habit of poaching our prized assets.

West Sham.... Tevez wankers, enough said...

And Now Forest have forced themself into increased reckoning in very recent years... I'm sure they would be Billy's choice??

But if you only had to pick one... In achieving promotion, who would you like to see head in the other direction?? Feel free or not to discuss your answer...

Wet sham- more fucked off with ‘Trevor Brookings FA’ than them over that, they pulled a fast one, wasn’t aimed at us, it just happened to be us who got fucked by it, but they are cockneys and would be worth it to see mardy Rice, if only till his big money move.

Leeds is an obvious one, but from a selfish point of view we could take points off them next season

Forest likewise, we can take points off them

Everton are the non glory hunting fans from the city, no Billy big bollox and self entitlement, so feel a bit of synergy

Nowt against Southampton but think they are doomed

So for me it’s Southampton, Leeds and Forest from the heart

Leicester, Everton and West Ham if we’re looking at moving out the tougher teams who are capable of improving and taking points off us next season

Leeds look like getting battered every week on tonight's performance. Would be happy to swap with them

I still have my Sheffield United "and the ways they find to stop us" head on..

No club under embargo can be promoted, new rule applied in the summer, Everton stay up as a consequence...

Somebody quoted a deadly pandemic to ruin the Premier league dream last time, so don't laugh too early

I still have my Sheffield United "and the ways they find to stop us" head on..

No club under embargo can be promoted, new rule applied in the summer, Everton stay up as a consequence...

Somebody quoted a deadly pandemic to ruin the Premier league dream last time, so don't laugh too early
Let's keep it realistic here.

Burnley are also under embargo, so Forest will also get to stay up.

Life is too short to hate anyone and I do love my pocket. So any 190mile journey can go, along with the 240mile journey of course. But I'll make an exception for Everton.

There's obvious historic mirth in the prospect of Leeds going down and I voted for them. But having seen the results and read the thread, I must agree that Forest would be quite amusing. All the noise made about them returning as these awaken giants, and on the back of how brash they were in promotion last season, the dickhead behaviour of their players and fans. I think they've been a really poor side that nine times out of ten gets flushed back out of the Prem quite easily and if they were to stay up it would be a stroke of luck on their behalf that the bottom end of the league has been so poor this season with a surprise relegation candidate in Leicester (what the fuck has happened there?!?) helping them out.

For context, when we were relegated in 06/07, our worst winless run was six games at the start of the season. Forest have had a nine game winless run and are currently on a ten game streak without a win, and they might stay up.

Last edited:
None of the above.

Everton for me. They've been overdue for over 20 years.
Nope, they are staring down the barrel of a 6 point deduction and knowing the PL it won't be this season as that will relegate them so it wd be next season. Given how shit they've been the last few years that ought to seal one of the relegation spots.

Southampton r down so I'd go for Leicester and West Ham as we r more likely to finish above Leeds and Forest next season.

However it would be very funny to see Forest scrambling around trying to sell 20 plus players!

I've a mate who refers to wed*nesday as "shitfilled wendy", which is almost as bad as "wet sham".
He doesn't recognise that if we*nesday are "shitfilled", us having the same prefix means we are shitfilled too, because he's a fucker.
So has to be florist for me. I guess. Fucking hell.

From a "we need shit teams in the PL to survive" perspective we want West Ham relegated and it is not close. If we're going full schadenfreude then fuck Forest but I don't go full schadenfreude unless it's related to the Pigs

Forest, Forest, Forest and I am not too bothered beyond those wankers to be honest.

I know a lot want Leeds to drop, but a Yorkshire derby in the PL would be a good fixture imo, and Hecky will be well up for beating them.

West Ham? Meh..I made my peace with them a while back to be honest and probably would pick Everton over them for the drop.

As it happens I think the current bottom 3 are gone anyway, which is fine and as seeing Leicester go down would be oddly satisfying. They were always an arrogant set of cunts.

Forest, Forest, Forest and I am not too bothered beyond those wankers to be honest.

I know a lot want Leeds to drop, but a Yorkshire derby in the PL would be a good fixture imo, and Hecky will be well up for beating them.

West Ham? Meh..I made my peace with them a while back to be honest and probably would pick Everton over them for the drop.

As it happens I think the current bottom 3 are gone anyway, which is fine and as seeing Leicester go down would be oddly satisfying. They were always an arrogant set of cunts.
Leicester like Southampton are bit of a bogey team for us!

Forest.

Couldn’t care less about West Ham these days. It was a hard one to take while we were languishing in League One (although the court case showed that had as much to do with Uncle Kev’s mismanagement of the club) while they were thriving as a PL club. Completing the PL comeback in 19 put all that to bed.

No time for Leeds and the chimps that support them but they don’t need me to wish any ill on them, they will find a way to blow themselves up in spectacular fashion.

The Forest score needs settling though given what happened last season and swapping leagues would do that.

I’ll say this quietly, but really don’t mind West Ham at all. If I was born and bread within the M25, I’d probably be a West Ham fan.
I do have a severe dislike of Leeds, but much like Wendy’s I’d sooner play them and beat them and humiliate them.
But there’s a special type hatred reserved in my heart for everything Nottingham Forest
Ok hands up, I’ve lived and worked in the Notts, Derbys area for most of my adult life, But the combination of an arrogant sense of entitlement and their disdain for Sheffield and South Yorkshire, just intensifies my (possibly irrational) dislike for them.

Leicester. Wankers. Cunts. 4 years ago, their fans kicked off outside our pre-match pub. Cops came and shut the pub at 1:45, but kept us inside 'til 2:15. Cost me a couple of pints. Any club that deprives me of beer deserve to go down into the Vanarama, not just the Championship.
Oh, and Forest and Leeds.....

Everton, Leeds and Forest is the dream trio.

Southampton are going to mess that up.

So has to be Southampton, Cocky Forest and one of Everton-Leeds. Just leave the last one to fate.

Back
Top Bottom