Which way is this heading?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Overthehills

Give Quiche A Chance....
Reaction score
It is more evident than ever that defensively we have huge problems, these now further exposed by the fact that we are pergaps beginning to pull out weight a little bit at the other end of the pitch. It is nothing mew in the slightest, we are simply gash at the back with a combination of lack of ability and lack of desire. We have a CB who simply isn't good enough to play against the world elite, along woth a CB who I believe does hold but.... however I feel his mind is simply elsewhere. His spark has gone, he doesn't look like he is enjoying football any more and he hopes to orchastrate a move away from the club.

But what will happen come the end of the window?

In terms of the player who wants to leave... We have had conflicting reports, some saying that the manager would perhaps encourage sensible offers that would allow monies to spend on replacements, however some also saying the armband is a sign of the desire to keep him and encourage him. One thing that appears to be sure however is that we don't look any nearer to positive reinforcements without his sale. We also don't appear to be attracting anyone into Bramall Lane in the loan market.

Are we waiting once more hoping that movements elsewhere open windows of opportunity for that 11th hour loan signing? Is thay once more the gamble that we are going to take?

It needs to happen.... I don't get what we would achieve by holding Ahmedhodzic to ransom if his dreams and ambitions are elsewhere and we only get a substandard effort from him as a result.

For me it is 2x cb's required urgently.... anything less isn't good enough. But at this rate, the gamble would be lucky to produce one.

A decent midfield and 2 CB’s for me. When we have midfielders incapable of tracking players it puts more strain on a defence that is already not good enough.

We don’t have the funds so we’ll sign a CB on loan and it won’t make a difference.

Back
Top Bottom