Which game worn shirt?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Carlton Blade

Reaction score
If you could own any shirt worn in a match by any United player from any specific match in the history of the club, which would it be?

I think mine would be Bobby Davison from Hillsborough or Pesch v Forest? But I did love the Derby Boxing Day 2018 game and Didzy so it could be that

Jags vs Leeds is probably one of my fondest memories actually in the flesh so i’d go with that

My best night at Bramall Lane was the night we beat Nottingham Forest in the play-off semi-final first leg.
Paul Peschisolido's "oh my God" moment being the cherry on top.

Michael Brown's volley against Wednesday in the same season was another huge highlight.

One of those two I think.

My best night at Bramall Lane was the night we beat Nottingham Forest in the play-off semi-final first leg.
Paul Peschisolido's "oh my God" moment being the cherry on top.

Michael Brown's volley against Wednesday in the same season was another huge highlight.

One of those two I think.
I've claimed Brown's. You can have Peschis. Good shout that one.

TC v Farsenal when he sat on the ball in ‘revenge’ for Alan Ball doing that when they beat us by 5 earlier in season.
Later he also beckoned AB towards him & then ‘megged’ him
We were 4 nowt up after about half hour - eventually won 5-0
Did Ball also get sent off ?

Night match went on my own (for 1st time) without permission (as an11/12 year old) & copped for the mother of all bollockings on getting home - well worth all the pelters

Jon Stead's v Wigan (only because I've got it)

Alan Cork's equaliser shirt at Wembley. Especially if it was magic, and I was in it and scored that goal!

Don Givens penalty miss ! What a kit, cantor’s on the front and no stripes

Ahh what great memories into the 4th we went 🤦‍♂️

Potentially Billy's shirt after his equaliser at Bournemouth.

The fan reaction, his reaction, the fact it was him to give us our first prem league goal that season and I think us coming from behind to level didn't only give us the belief that "yknow what maybe we deserve this spot" it also gave other teams an idea that we werent there out of luck. Fuck me if we didn't secure that mrssage when we drew with Chelsea at the Bridge.

Sander’s 2025 Champions League Final shirt …. especially as he scores the winner. I’ll be fine with hanging on for a couple of seasons.

Not sure I could cope with a Citeh shirt hanging on me wall...
No - he’s still with us. He pops in the winner in extra time, having out muscled Haaland off the ball, smashing it past Ederson into the roof of the net and then sliding on his knees into the corner to salute the masses of Blades fans in the Allianz Arena !!

Back
Top Bottom