What now?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

WF10BLADE

Reaction score
Yesterday was one of the largest away followings I've ever been part of at a League game, however, the atmosphere reminded me of the Burnley at Wembley debacle.

There was lots of in fighting and arguing amongst the Blades fans and you sense that it could be worse in the home game next week, are we really going to blow all the hard work we've put in over the season and allow the Pigs to steal promotion from us? That would be the cruellest of blows.

We all need to pull together and make the Lane a cauldron of noise next Saturday, and although it will be hard we need to put the Ched episode to bed now and get over that finishing line.

what was the cause of the fighting yesterday?

Anything and everything according to my lad who went - anti-homosexual, smoking, ched, too much booze.......

I think feelings were running very high after friday's news.

what was the cause of the fighting yesterday?

Some of the idiots that follow us unfortunately. You seem to get that more when it is such a large away following. We didnt play well but all this kind of crap doesnt help the players
The atmosphere at the Exeter game should be better

Anything and everything according to my lad who went - anti-homosexual, smoking, ched, too much booze.......

I think feelings were running very high after friday's news.

The fans and the players are thoroughly fucked off.

Rightly so after this week but as they say tomorrow is another day.

Back
Top Bottom