What is this all about ?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Good call blade 56 I my self was very frustrated last nite but like you say how many other clubs would get gates like we do top support and long may it continue,but please not in this div
UTB

There's more to 'top support' than just numbers.

Booing our way through the first half, booing The keeper, booing the defence, booing at half time, booing at 2-0, booing at 3-0 and booing at the end is NOT 'top support'.

There's more to 'top support' than just numbers.

Booing our way through the first half, booing The keeper, booing the defence, booing at half time, booing at 2-0, booing at 3-0 and booing at the end is NOT 'top support'.

As I think another poster has said previously, that kind of "support" is not required and would be better served fucking off to swillsboro to boo them instead.

You're typical of fans moaning about the fans. Don't know where you sit but I didn't hear booing tonight as some nob on radio pig claimed(probabley same snorter who said Adams was off to Bournemouth). FFS stop taking time out to moan about the fans, as you point out we won 3-0 try discussing that.
I sit in the Kop stand. I wasn't moaning about the fans, I was moaning about the moaners.

I'd like to moan about people who moan about moaners. Moaning twunts.

The half arsed stuff with the mobile phone lights? It's not a One Direction Concert FFS!

yep. agree.... by the way just heard steelers game had to be cancelled due to 1D....unbelievable...

anyhow, ref this phone fad..
not seen it first hand, but ore ere in Bury they post quite enthusistically about it,,

one brilliant tongue in cheek post
stated that he thought it was really good,
as it improved his view,
seeing as the floodlights there are so bad...

i used to think it was my eyesight when at gigg for a night game..

its bad enough folks using their phones during matches & to film whats right infront of them..
watch it live... its bad enough at times without having it on a personal record.

I have no idea what the idea is behind it, but my 9 year old enjoys it and joins in from the family stand.

Hey teacher, leave them kids alone.
Same my lad is 11 and he does it maybe the youngsters are bored .

Don't know about anyone else but by the time I could find a light on my phone the final whistle would have gone.

I just think of the Wyatt family (wwe) when they come down to the ring everyone in the stadium uses their mobile lights and it looks really neat, our effort on the other hand is not as impressive.

I don't really moan about our fans.

I just point out the fact that some of them are fucking cunts who need to piss off and play with the traffic.
I heard plenty of them bitching even at 3-0 up. They're a disease.

Back
Top Bottom