What a fucking result!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Well done blades, give the pissy pant whiners a week off..... well, maybe a few hours if we're lucky. UTB Always.

Great win, enjoy the evening blades and safe journey home, but lets not get carried away just yet, Brighton next week will be harder, but we've got the Derby monkey off our backs, utb

A quick couple of wins for us..... and you never know.

I think we are down but if we are to go down it would be nice to make others sweat a bit and shit their pants at the thought that we might catch them. Don't just go down meekly Blades, go down swinging.

A very enjoyable (if unexpected) win this weekend. Now for those couple of wins to give us a squeak of a chance.

never ever say its over and we are finished complete u turn this week , grit speed effort

and every owls bets are fucked as we now have 20 per cent more points than the worst ever points total of Derby 11 as we rocket up to 13 pointsView attachment 179064
Get a positive result next week and there will be some twitchy bums above us, especially as a couple of the teams know they cheated on Fair Play and the chickens are coming home to roost shortly!

More realistic tactics by Wilder today. When the midfield is competitive it is so much easier for the defence to cope.
Putting 2 in midfield can’t be considered like it was in the prior game. Has to be 3-5-1-1 or 4-3-3 from now on.

Far better with a solid midfield base like yesterday and have McAtee playing the Ndiaye role.

That’s how I read it anyway. It didn’t feel like 5-4-1 like some media stated.

Putting 2 in midfield can’t be considered like it was in the prior game. Has to be 3-5-1-1 or 4-3-3 from now on.

Far better with a solid midfield base like yesterday and have McAtee playing the Ndiaye role.

That’s how I read it anyway. It didn’t feel like 5-4-1 like some media stated.
You're right that's how we started. Osborn and Hamer added work rate in the three, compared to the Souza-Brooks combo vs Villa.

After about 75 minutes McAtee also started dropping back to midfield (out of possession), meaning we finished the game in a more solid 5-4-1.

Vs Villa I think the plan was that we'd pull back BBD and McAtee to make a midfield four if we were 'under pressure'. But Villa played through our pressure and counter attacked, giving us no time to make that switch. We had too many attack minded players in that line up, and it's good to see that Wilder made changes for the next game.

You're right that's how we started. Osborn and Hamer added work rate in the three, compared to the Souza-Brooks combo vs Villa.

After about 75 minutes McAtee also started dropping back to midfield (out of possession), meaning we finished the game in a more solid 5-4-1.

Vs Villa I think the plan was that we'd pull back BBD and McAtee to make a midfield four if we were 'under pressure'. But Villa played through our pressure and counter attacked, giving us no time to make that switch. We had too many attack minded players in that line up, and it's good to see that Wilder made changes for the next game.
It will be interesting to see what he learned from the Brighton cup game.

Perhaps we can do a number on them next week and make it interesting, especially as Forest and Everton are due some medicine.

Fantastic win while the commentators gave us no chance from the start against their beloved Luton Town.
To be honest when i saw the lineup i feared a drubbing. Proves i know nothing very good team performance Souza MOTM for me

Back
Top Bottom