Match Thread West Bromwich Albion v. Sheffield United - 18th August 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

WES
WES
WES

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1629190988643.png v. 1629190996312.png
Championship Week 3 - Wednesday 18th August 2021 - 20:00 - The Hawthorns

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/match-day/match/west-bromwich-albion-vs-sheffield-united.554/

Officials:

Referee:
Matthew Donohue
Assistant Referee: Richard Wild
Assistant Referee: Steven Meredith
Fourth Official: John Busby

Away Fans Guide: https://www.wba.co.uk/fans/matchdays-more/away-supporters-guide

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

1629190759428.png

SUTV Live - https://live.sufc.co.uk/

Jack Robinson - never wear the shirt again
Enda Stevens - never wear the shirt again
Oli Norwood - never wear the shirt again
John Fleck - never wear the shirt again
Sander Berge - speak to your agent and get your move
David McGoldrick - thanks, but never wear the shirt again

We are a diabolical shitfest and League One is coming our way. Slav is a good manager but someone oversold this squad to him.

Sell Ramsdale and Berge and reinvest the fees before the window shuts.
Only those 6 players

At least after a few more games the commentators will stop talking about our talented squad.

It was always going to be a stupid decision to go with a squad that stank out the PL last season. These players have got into a losing habit and that is only broken by freshening up, which we have completely failed to do.

Losers like Robinson and Burke and past their peak lads (Norwood, McG) need to be moved on.

I'm sorry but you're talking as if he's Pep, he's lucky to have this job, 35k passionate fans, good ground & training facilities, a squad that finished comfy in the prem prior to the lock down, a owner that will spend money, I could go on.

35k fans? Have we caught Wednesdayitis? Symptoms are getting hammered in the Championship, overpaying players and adding 5,000 to the fan base.

Take off Berge to bring on someone who looked out of their depth against Carlisle, this is fine

I'm sorry but you're talking as if he's Pep, he's lucky to have this job, 35k passionate fans, good ground & training facilities, a squad that finished comfy in the prem prior to the lock down, a owner that will spend money, I could go on. These players are low on confidence and motivation and its his job, as a handsomely paid manager, to sort it out. Problem is he can't, he's a boring manager who picks the wrong players, they're not playing for him because they don't believe in him. His reign is only gonna end one way.
I agree to a point, I still think Slav is the man for the job. A lot of the issue in my opinion is coasting players on huge salaries. Daft as it sounds I think it needs a total fucking pasting like this to make Slav finally realise he’s given these arseholes a chance and they’ve shit on his head.

I'm sorry but you're talking as if he's Pep, he's lucky to have this job, 35k passionate fans, good ground & training facilities, a squad that finished comfy in the prem prior to the lock down, a owner that will spend money, I could go on. These players are low on confidence and motivation and its his job, as a handsomely paid manager, to sort it out. Problem is he can't, he's a boring manager who picks the wrong players, they're not playing for him because they don't believe in him. His reign is only gonna end one way.
35k passionate fans ?
25k & falling

🐷

Never been as frustrated we’ve wasted some right coin in past year or so and have a past it low confidence squad no shots on target 4-0 down game still going what did we do to deserve this? I’ll take staying up now.

I don't normally condone booing but if they put in another performance like this in the next match then the players deserve it and need it. Not having fans was one of the alleged reasons for us going down last season. Well they've got us back and don't deserve us. Boo the shit out of them and let them stew on it at half time.

Every time they’ve thrown the ball in they’ve won it. I’m really, really surprised that Egan is seemingly getting away with being blamed for a lot of our defensive problems.

Back
Top Bottom