Wembley Kit?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

mickerz-blade

Reaction score
Does anyone know what kit we are plaing in at Wembley?

It seems to me as though we are playing in our away kit - because on the SUFC website, if you look on the 'Free Videos' bit on the right hand side of the page and watch the video 'Wembley Gear', and just after halfway through the video it shows a bit on the away shirt saying:

Sheffield United FC
npower League 1
Play-Off Final
Wembley Stadium
Saturday 26th May 2012

So does anyone know anything about it?

Good spot !!

Although, i wouldn't read into that too much. That looks like a bad mock up. Surely the shirts will be stitched, that was printed on.

I hope it is this seasons home kit.

If its next seasons home kit or away kit I will be worried.

However there is also the same wording on a home shirt. The pic is on the official facebook page, I would post it but I get a blank box when I try.

Well as I've been looking at a few images on the official facebook page it does have the same words on the home shirt as what I saw on the away shirt. So now I do think it will be the home kit that will be worn at Wembley - but something else has sprung to mind, as a new page on the SUFC website says that a limited number of the new home shirts are available from 8am tomorrow, so now I'm not sure whether they will play in the current home shirt or next seasons home shirt?

http://www.sufc.co.uk/page/Superstore/0,,10418~2568670,00.html

But if they do wear the new home kit then I can't see where the words - 'Sheffield United FC | npower League 1 | Play-Off Final | Wembley Stadium | Saturday 26th May 2012' - can go on the shirt, as the shirt make 'macron' and the club badge are centralised:

0,,10418%7E10787822,00.jpg

Any ideas?

Well as I've been looking at a few images on the official facebook page it does have the same words on the home shirt as what I saw on the away shirt. So now I do think it will be the home kit that will be worn at Wembley - but something else has sprung to mind, as a new page on the SUFC website says that a limited number of the new home shirts are available from 8am tomorrow, so now I'm not sure whether they will play in the current home shirt or next seasons home shirt?

But if they do wear the new home kit then I can't see where the words - 'Sheffield United FC | npower League 1 | Play-Off Final | Wembley Stadium | Saturday 26th May 2012' - can go on the shirt, as the shirt make 'macron' and the club badge are centralised:

Any ideas?
Who dresses you ?

Any ideas?

Difficult one? Shirt looks great though.

They'll play in the existing home kit.

I think there are rules as to how many times you can wear next seasons shirt and i'm sure it's one.

As for "where will the stitching go" is that a serious question? It doesn't have to be symmetrical.

They'll play in the existing home kit.

I think there are rules as to how many times you can wear next seasons shirt and i'm sure it's one.

As for "where will the stitching go" is that a serious question? It doesn't have to be symmetrical.
Yeah, reckon your right matt, and given Hudds are blue/white, last seasons red/white/black should be fine....like a derby game in fact :p

Back
Top Bottom