Well done spireites

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

it always brilliant to see local sides successful. bar the odd exception 😉 its mad that there as good as us for alot of time in L1 & since we lifted league 1 we've gone up 2 leagues & theyve dropped 2 leagues

i hope they carry on being successful next season

Well done Chessie.
Now let's hope for a Harrogate promotion and a Wendy relegation. Now that would be some fixture!😁😁😁😁
Talking about Harrogate, their 3-0 victory over Bradford today is a reminder of how long clubs can stay in the wilderness. With Bradfords average crowds being double most of the other teams in tje division you would expect them to have been promoted by now. Next season will be their 6th in the bottom tier whilst averaging around 16k over the period

Talking about Harrogate, their 3-0 victory over Bradford today is a reminder of how long clubs can stay in the wilderness. With Bradfords average crowds being double most of the other teams in tje division you would expect them to have been promoted by now. Next season will be their 6th in the bottom tier whilst averaging around 16k over the period
Have the be the lowest performing club considering their support!

Promoted in March. Impressive especially when there is only 1 automatic spot in the National League.
And they’ve taken their foot off the gas recently as well. Should’ve had it sewn up weeks ago, really.

Good on them though, great for the town and need to be back in league two

New investors have put some cash in as well so watch this space to see how they develop as a local community club

I do, I guess many others do as well

And me... Nowt against Chesterfield in the slightest. I always have found them completely inoffensive and they tend to hate the pigs in a similar respect to we do and are generay complimentary towards us and likewise.

Congrats to them.. it's a huge promotion in terms of safeguarding the future of the club.

And me... Nowt against Chesterfield in the slightest. I always have found them completely inoffensive and they tend to hate the pigs in a similar respect to we do and are generay complimentary towards us and likewise.

Congrats to them.. it's a huge promotion in terms of safeguarding the future of the club.
The good thing is that we also have a decent relationship with them and have used their ground previously for development games etc. so could be a good place to bring on younger players

New investors have some decent ambition and ideas from what I understand

Heard this before, but never found this myself from living here
I too lived in Chesterfield for a short while and most were complimentary towards us. Once watched a blades cup game in a boozer in Chesterfield and the locals were cheering us on too.

Back
Top Bottom