WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Blackburn pull a goal back
Norwich 2 Blackburn 1

But they've not been at the races at all, so any help from Blackburn to get something off Norwich is looking unlikely

Wolves fan here, welcome to the big time. Congratulations, thoroughly deserved. Keep calm and don’t do a Fulham. Look at my lot, this Premier League ain’t as difficult as it’s cracked up to be. Good luck in August.

Cheers fella, and nice that you think of us. My take is that we'll probably lose more than we're used to, but as long as we learn quickly we should pick up enough points to survive.....we'll see though, but for now just enjoying the moment.

As for Wolves, you play a nice brand of football and have some excellent players too. Like your manager a lot, seems a sound guy.

Cheers fella, and nice that you think of us. My take is that we'll probably lose more than we're used to, but as long as we learn quickly we should pick up enough points to survive.....we'll see though, but for now just enjoying the moment.

As for Wolves, you play a nice brand of football and have some excellent players too. Like your manager a lot, seems a sound guy.
Milk it as much as you can over the next few weeks. As fans we go through relegations, failed playoffs bids and years of mediocrity and then every once in a while it all comes together. It’s why we go week in week out, for moments like this.
For next season, keep the core of the team together and add a bit of quality in a few places. Don’t rip things up. Brighton are dreadful, Burnley and Bournemouth are both on the slide and you have nothing to fear from the other two promoted teams.

Milk it as much as you can over the next few weeks. As fans we go through relegations, failed playoffs bids and years of mediocrity and then every once in a while it all comes together. It’s why we go week in week out, for moments like this.
For next season, keep the core of the team together and add a bit of quality in a few places. Don’t rip things up. Brighton are dreadful, Burnley and Bournemouth are both on the slide and you have nothing to fear from the other two promoted teams.

My thoughts exactly. Definitely add to what we have, but we've a really canny manager, he pulls players out of the hat that you'd never imagine, so let's see if he continues with this next season. Fulham should be a lesson to everyone. Don't spend tens of millions, don't break up a promotion team/squad, and see how players adapt. We've still got players who played at the bottom of Division 1, so who knows who'll respond to the demands of the Prem?

Im fucking fuming.

We've dropped out of La Liga and into the shitty Premier League. Wendy fans were right, I guess we weren't cut out for this league after all...

WILDER AHHHHHT!

Even more humbling, the pigs said we wouldn't be able to take the standard of the Championship.....and they were right, we chose to leave 'em behind. Think that makes us a far, far, better side than Bruce's lot.

Ever since our first ever visit to Bramall Lane back in January I have followed the Blades' progress with a lot of interest. Most of our fans that day were amazed at how fair, friendly and dignified your fans were that day and I know I am not the only Barnet fan who has been willing you on to promotion. Another of our fans has started a "congratulations to Sheffield United" thread on our Forum, Only Barnet.
Your game today was an absolute joy to watch. Your players are passionate, skilful and play with a determination that justifiably got its reward. As the commentator said, the SU players play with a smile on their faces. So good to see.
Your club is unique, you Blades fans are very fortunate to be part of a fabulous club.
Good luck in the Premiership and enjoy your celebrations.

Ever since our first ever visit to Bramall Lane back in January I have followed the Blades' progress with a lot of interest. Most of our fans that day were amazed at how fair, friendly and dignified your fans were that day and I know I am not the only Barnet fan who has been willing you on to promotion. Another of our fans has started a "congratulations to Sheffield United" thread on our Forum, Only Barnet.
Your game today was an absolute joy to watch. Your players are passionate, skilful and play with a determination that justifiably got its reward. As the commentator said, the SU players play with a smile on their faces. So good to see.
Your club is unique, you Blades fans are very fortunate to be part of a fabulous club.
Good luck in the Premiership and enjoy your celebrations.

Fuck off, yer making mi roarrr

Brighton Fan here, Congratulations Blades. Always had a soft spot for you and met one of you on a tour bus in New York last Feb and said you will be in the Prem before the pigs.

You're by far the best team in Sheffield, the other w4nk puffins should take a leaf out of your book and not think they have a divine right to be in the Prem and have to earn it like your self's.

Hope you survive next season and many clubs should take a leaf out of your book.
A well run club and knows where they came from.

All the best next season.

Up The Blades.

Brighton Fan here, Congratulations Blades. Always had a soft spot for you and met one of you on a tour bus in New York last Feb and said you will be in the Prem before the pigs.

You're by far the best team in Sheffield, the other w4nk puffins should take a leaf out of your book and not think they have a divine right to be in the Prem and have to earn it like your self's.

Hope you survive next season and many clubs should take a leaf out of your book.
A well run club and knows where they came from.

All the best next season.

Up the Blades
Cheers mate, lovely words and much appreciated.

We certainly won't be doing a Fulham. A few additions to our squad and that's it.

As for the pigs, they're deluded and think they're Wednesdaylona.

Look forward to seeing you next term UTMB!

Back
Top Bottom