We are lucky to have Diego De Girolamo

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

bricktop

Reaction score
He is a world class talent, he has been signed up as an Adidas athlete, played for Italy under 20s, and is way too good to be playing for Sheffield United

The problem we have is we have had successive managers who have criticised him for having a bad attitude, and look to do him down as they are jealous of him, and supporters are jealous of his dashing good looks and the fact that he has the ability to be able to drive Range Rover and non of them have.

Quite simply when you are sublimely talented as Diego is, then you don't even have to try, you should be the first name on the team sheet every week, nothing to do attitude or application in training, if you have got the skillz it doesn't really matter.

And let us not forget #HatersGonnaHate

Is the op actually a genuine post , our is it one from someone bar at the cricketers ??? Dashing good looks ?!? And I am sure driving a Range Rover will be similar to driving my van and I certainly have the ability to drive that , it's just affording a Range Rover that's the problem !!!!
As ever UTmidtableB !!

Is the op actually a genuine post , our is it one from someone bar at the cricketers ??? Dashing good looks ?!? And I am sure driving a Range Rover will be similar to driving my van and I certainly have the ability to drive that , it's just affording a Range Rover that's the problem !!!!
As ever UTmidtableB !!
Diego could drive your van better but youve got it in for him havent youn?

He is a world class talent, he has been signed up as an Adidas athlete, played for Italy under 20s, and is way too good to be playing for Sheffield United

The problem we have is we have had successive managers who have criticised him for having a bad attitude, and look to do him down as they are jealous of him, and supporters are jealous of his dashing good looks and the fact that he has the ability to be able to drive Range Rover and non of them have.

Quite simply when you are sublimely talented as Diego is, then you don't even have to try, you should be the first name on the team sheet every week, nothing to do attitude or application in training, if you have got the skillz it doesn't really matter.

And let us not forget #HatersGonnaHate

He was wheeled out as a great signing in the summer during the revolution.

But be patient with him. He's got another 15 years in him, he'll make the bench one day.

Methinks Diego has walked past and accidentally kicked Brownie's Pimms over while he was sat on the floor of the Crucible bar with his Nether Edge sweater and chinos posse...

Not sure what all the hate is around Diego.

We have far worse prospects clearly coming through, i think the majority of the hate he gets is about him rejecting the contract Clough offered, when clearly it wasn't personal to the club but to Clough, they obviously didn't get on (Clough hasn't the best track record at getting on with all the players) and as soon as Clough left, he signed a new contract.

He's had an injury, come back the other day and scored twice. If he keeps the goalscoring form up for the u21's then Adkins has to give him a run in the first team at some point, and tbh it wouldn't be a bad thing because the current first teamers aren't doing that well..

My personal view us that we are lucky to have brownie :-D

I turned 38 the other day, bearing that in mind I have got a maximum of 70 years left until I become life-expired, and when I become life expired you will realise how lucky you was to be able to interact with me on this forum......

Back
Top Bottom