Warnock

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

hate to say it but wednesday could well survive rotherham and derby are busted flushes can see pigs winning at derby on last day and sending them down
Yes Rooney doing an awful job, I wonder if they'll sack him if relegated

I'd actually quite like it to go to the final day between Wednesday and Derby - would be a great match regardless of what happens. I might actually watch it, just like I watched their game against Crystal Palace last time they went down into the doldrums.

I bet Warnock would come back if we asked him to btw

I'd actually quite like it to go to the final day between Wednesday and Derby - would be a great match regardless of what happens. I might actually watch it, just like I watched their game against Crystal Palace last time they went down into the doldrums.
I remember that well mate, great match and the fowls going down was sweet.

Bode fide Blades legend and a smashing bloke. Should be our next manager if we had any sense. Currently doing a sterling job with a shite Boro squad.

Don’t want that shite back thanks
What shite? Seriously? We got to 2 cup semi finals in the 'triple assault' season and the play off final. We then got to the Prem for the first time since Bassett and not for the first time spent a relative pittance.
He absolutely bossed Wednesday during the period, gave us Browny, Tongy, Jags, Monty, Morgs, Paddy, Kabbs, Shipps, Rob Hulse, Danny Webber, Pagey, Geary, Koz and on a relative shoestring you weren't happy with that?

Warnock did an excellent job. On a low budget too. We played decent enough football. It was exciting and not for a minute kick and rush or agricultural stuff. Not Ajax level but engaged the fans.

I don't get why fans can't look back and appreciate.

What shite? Seriously? We got to 2 cup semi finals in the 'triple assault' season and the play off final. We then got to the Prem for the first time since Bassett and not for the first time spent a relative pittance.
He absolutely bossed Wednesday during the period, gave us Browny, Tongy, Jags, Monty, Morgs, Paddy, Kabbs, Shipps, Rob Hulse, Danny Webber, Pagey, Geary, Koz and on a relative shoestring you weren't happy with that?

Warnock did an excellent job. On a low budget too. We played decent enough football. It was exciting and not for a minute kick and rich or agricultural stuff. Not Ajax level but engaged the fans.

Well said. I personally found Warnock extremely annoying as a person and he lost the plot in the PL, but what he achieved before that point is without question. And as you say, he brought through an excellent, and very memorable generation of players.

Warnock did an excellent job. On a low budget too. We played decent enough football. It was exciting and not for a minute kick and rush or agricultural stuff. Not Ajax level but engaged the fans.

Totally agree. He does have an ego the size of Jupiter, but I do look back on those times with some fondness. There were some great games and great performances and atmospheres at BDTBL and away. People have short memories.

All eyes on Hughton now, since it seems Derby and Rotherham are playing to the standard of Middlesbrough Ladies. Hughton was linked to managerial vacancies at Wednesday a few times but always knocked them back, praised us extensively in an interview last year, secretly has a "100% Blade" tattoo on his arse apparently, he'd love to send the pigs down... Come on Forest!!!

Rather have Neil Lennon.

OK...maybe not...but you get my drift

Back
Top Bottom