Warnock or Wilder

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Warnock or Wilder

• Total voters

Wilder until the end of the season, he’s actually had 1 successful season in prem.

Is this like one of those Boxers v You tube wannabes ?
How many rounds they doing and how long is each round ?

It's a hard one to predict, Warnocks nose sticks out a fair old way so not sure if Wilders reach could get past it 🤔

Both are good managers overall. Warnocks got a great history in the game and has at times pulled off some good escapes or turned around clubs.
However always at Champ level or below.

Wilder had us playing terrific stuff for 4-5 seasons but last season we were bad.

Wilder is the more modern manager as well in terms of footballing play, Warnock is more direct overall.

Neither. But if I had to choose between them (a rock and a hard place) I suppose I would go with Wilder. In reality, I would rather give it Billy until the end of the season if we weren't bringing in a half decent manager. We should be using this time to have a new long term manager coming in who can assess and do his stuff in the summer and use the time to get to know exactly what he wants next summer.

Warnock has had several stabs at the Premier League, and never kept anyone up has he? The football also isn't a patch on Wilder's. I love the bloke, but on what basis is anyone voting for Warnock??

it's for my armpits (as the joke goes).
And for those who don't know the setup...
Inside the Swedish Chemist, "hello , may I have some deodorant."
"Which type would you like ball or aerosol?"

it's for my armpits (as the joke goes).
And for those who don't know the setup...
Inside the Swedish Chemist, "hello , may I have some deodorant."
"Which type would you like ball or aerosol?"

Nowhere near as good as the one told by a Jewish comedian which involves Mrs. Cohen’s schnauzer ;)

I voted Warnock without seeing the question.

I'd want neither this season. They're long gone and would prefer someone in who's going to get us playing well ready for an assault next year. The fella at Ipswich (if they fall away from promotion) or Reims would do based on current performance.

For the way we played, Wilder. Swashbuckling performances on our way to the prem and the 1st year there. But the way he manufactured his exit will always leave a bad taste. If you're genuinely in love with the club, you wouldn't try to resign and asking for a severance package more than once. You'd just leave. What he did just makes him look like a money grabbing twat.

Warnock. Football was worse, but so was the budget. For him to plod along on a shoestring and a) keep us in the championship, b) have that 02/03 season, and have us in the top 8 until he was given a tiny bit of cash to spend was nothing short of genius. That thing with Bean at the end of the 06/07 season and him leaving the club was a shit move for us. Bean should have fucked off, Warnock backed, and we'd have won the championship in 07/08 instead of having that pisshead in charge pissing away money left right and centre.

I'm in camp Warnock. Mainly, the highs were higher. The excitement was much higher mainly due to the giant killings and cup runs.

I'll never forget those nights v Liverpool, Leeds, and beating the pigs at Hillsborough in 01/02.

Back
Top Bottom