Warning regarding police at Tranmere

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

EckingtonBlade

Reaction score
Not sure if this will help anyone but noticed a thread on BladesMad regarding the police behavior at Tranmere last year.

Apparently they are a bit keen to take you away and look for reasons to justify a large police presence and I heard myself they were goading fans around the ground and outside pubs.

Just have your wits about you Blades and don't get hooked into getting yourself nicked. Have a great day out and hopefully 3 points.

Not sure if this will help anyone but noticed a thread on BladesMad regarding the police behavior at Tranmere last year.

Apparently they are a bit keen to take you away and look for reasons to justify a large police presence and I heard myself they were goading fans around the ground and outside pubs.

Just have your wits about you Blades and don't get hooked into getting yourself nicked. Have a great day out and hopefully 3 points.

They have always been keen over there... they are also sticklers for checking coaches for booze... So if you are going on a coach, make sure it's all gone and disposed of before you reach the area.

To be fair to them, I've not seen a massive amount of "goading" and most I've seen dragged out at Tranmere have been asking for it.

I personally haven't noticed this, but it wouldn't suprise me. Police often have a different set of standards for away supporters.

Can't see as there is much for our fans to get worked up about today.

Always been a bit keen over that way, Fans not too friendly either, they talk about Liverpool/Everton and Stanley park being bad if you get caught out, but been in sticky situations once or twice at Tranmere, they used to like a good ambush.

Always been a bit keen over that way, Fans not too friendly either, they talk about Liverpool/Everton and Stanley park being bad if you get caught out, but been in sticky situations once or twice at Tranmere, they used to like a good ambush.

Nice sideys Tops....

I see BM has put some weight on, or was that him at the back hiding like he did in Matilda;)

Only been once back in the 4th Div. promotion season.

There were skirmishes all afternoon in the pubs around the ground before the match - it didn't help that Liverpool were playing Everton the same day mind !

Back
Top Bottom