Wardy to Leeds

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SwissBlade

Reaction score
According to the Daily Star, Leeds will offer 2 Million for Ward if Beckford goes!

This has to be the most bizarre rumour i've heard.

Why would a first team regular (and one of the season's success') want to drop down from a Championship Play off Chasing team, to League 1 scum?

Billy Sharp has also been linked with them, but even though he's transfer listed and on loan at a club that can't afford him, I very much doubt he'd drop down a division when he's doing well

Or is it that Leeds are still a big club?

Because they have an excellent young manager who talks absolute sense every time I hear him and is not obsessed with himself and because in about 9 months time they will be significantly better placed than us to mount a promotion challenge to the Premiership.

I bet Wardy's agent is rubbing his hands with this latest load of tripe, he'll be dying to get in another shot at Blackwell over Wards contract re-negotiation.

Because they have an excellent young manager who talks absolute sense every time I hear him and is not obsessed with himself and because in about 9 months time they will be significantly better placed than us to mount a promotion challenge to the Premiership.

Out of the other 91 managers in the league, are there any you don't like/don't rate?

Thanks for clearing that up

According to the Daily Star, Leeds will offer 2 Million for Ward if Beckford goes!

This has to be the most bizarre rumour i've heard.

Why would a first team regular (and one of the season's success') want to drop down from a Championship Play off Chasing team, to League 1 scum?

Billy Sharp has also been linked with them, but even though he's transfer listed and on loan at a club that can't afford him, I very much doubt he'd drop down a division when he's doing well

Or is it that Leeds are still a big club?

It's all rumour mongering, I will try to find out if there's a grain of truth in this, but it seems unlikely at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom