Roy's View From... View From Wolves

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score
Please read this because I got all the quotes but my computer died before I'd saved them so had to get them all over again :mad:

Please read this because I got all the quotes but my computer died before I'd saved them so had to get them all over again :mad:

Cheers Roygbiv !

We absolutely deserved at least a point today. It's just not going to happen for us. Confidence is low. We give up one half chance and we go behind. That header even unchallenged is a difficult one to get on target but goes straight in the top bin. Goalie no chance. Larrucci wtf?
Brewster and McAttee had 3 or 4 better opportunities to score but don't.
Anyone else gets a pen for Brewster's shot hitting the defenders arm but not us. Barely looked at by VAR for 5 seconds.
The challenge on him when about to shoot on the box is a likely pen for any other team.
McAttee also possibly fouled in the box for me also not even looked at by VAR it seemed.
Bring on the Arse + ref + VAR. Could be a cricket score.
:/

From back in our old third division, Bassett promotion season there always seemed to be a respectful rivalry between the two clubs. Fair comments from finishing dinner to lucky to win. Thanks Ro.......damn mobile phone seized up

Anyone else gets a pen for Brewster's shot hitting the defenders arm but not us. Barely looked at by VAR for 5 seconds.

The best bit about that (and I don’t think it should have been given) is in summary, they spent ages debating if Wolves had been hard done to for the one FLICKED AWAY FROM GOAL into Souza, but never even mentioned the block from the Brewster shot ON TARGET had happened.

Thanks Roy. I'm just very disappointed this evening. Second half was ours for the taking and any other team would have bummed them.
Hamers free kick summed the whole afternoon up to be fair.

Their lad saying to the press afterward that they deserved the win.

Taking the piss isn’t he? One shot on target in 90 and giving up two one v ones.

They were lucky they didn’t lose. 2-1 at half time, Brewster and McAtee and they could have had zero complaints.

“The three worst teams at Molineux this season have been Everton, Sheffield United and us in the second half today.”

Not sure I can work this one out.

If we were so bad, how come we made them perform one of their worst halves of the season?

Searched my soul for a meaningful comment on their comments and the best I could come up with was Yah! Boo! Hiss!

We deserved at least a point, and if only someone could explain to Brewster not to pass it to the bloke in the different coloured jumper and that framework with the fishing net on is the target wed be alright

The best bit about that (and I don’t think it should have been given) is in summary, they spent ages debating if Wolves had been hard done to for the one FLICKED AWAY FROM GOAL into Souza, but never even mentioned the block from the Brewster shot ON TARGET had happened.
Playing devils advocate, Souza's arm was further out from his body than Dawson (?) for Brewster's blocked shot.

But even then the one on Souza was basically point blank and Brewster's shot travelled some distance before being blocked by an arm which would indicate it needs looking at. I agree I don't think either should have been given but there have been much less handball "handballs" given than Brewster's blocked shot (Like both pens in the Luton game), the bias is marginal with refs I feel but VAR is a joke at this point.

Cheers Panchero!

“Sheffield Utd worst team I’ve seen at premier league level. But that was a painfully poor display from us as well, a better team would have destroyed us today. “

Er.....his logic doesn't quite work. If we are the worst he has seen, and we battered them in the 2nd half, then Wolves (by default) are the worst premier league team he has seen.

Tbf they’re pretty accurate with their views I think, although the guy that said we’re the worst in PL history I’m not sure, don’t get me wrong we’ve been awful but points don’t lie and PL has defiantly got tougher since Derby have been in it.

Back
Top Bottom