Roy's View From... View From West Brom

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Just want to say, i don't think i've ever hated a team less than WBA, i didnt hear one negative or take the piss chant from our end or theirs last night, they seem like a really decent bunch of fans.

Might be rose tinted specs from last night but has anyone got any different experiences?

Just want to say, i don't think i've ever hated a team less than WBA, i didnt hear one negative or take the piss chant from our end or theirs last night, they seem like a really decent bunch of fans.

Might be rose tinted specs from last night but has anyone got any different experiences?
They just seem a very decent club all round. Remember Moore shaking the hands of all our players after the 1-0 win there under wilder. He had to wait a while too for them all to come off. Same last night the WBA bench showed real class and congratulated our management team gracefully despite it ending their play off push. The DNA of some clubs is so distinct to others. Strange.

As if they think we're hot shots in the European transfer market! We have got Furious Georgious Baldockius though I spose!

Thought I’d seen it all being a West Bromwich Albion fan but Conor Townsend has just appealed for offside on Sheffield united Second goal, whilst stood on the goal line. Deary me”

I have laughed at him doing that on the far too many times I’ve watched the highlights last night and this morning

Nice 1 Roy ,
Didn’t realise they’d come down with us
the difference in our clubs fortunes is staggering
Stable chairman ( not recently granted)
Keeping our team together has helped

Thought I’d seen it all being a West Bromwich Albion fan but Conor Townsend has just appealed for offside on Sheffield united Second goal, whilst stood on the goal line. Deary me”

I have laughed at him doing that on the far too many times I’ve watched the highlights last night and this morning
I had a bit of a heart attack thinking “could it be offside?” but laughed on seeing the replay!

There’s loads of decent teams, really. Sadly, about 70% of fans are absolute bellends and so it’s impossible not to hate their team. Forest, Derby, Wrexham, Wolves, West Brom, God, even Norwich, are all clubs I have wished well in the past, pre-Social Media. But access to the thoughts of opposition fans is bound to kill that good will!

Cheers Roy - like the comment about stream being a bit behind and Santos has just been sent off ! 😂 :cool:

That kind of depression is a very serious mental health problem. I do realise that mental health is a real issue, but is the Hawthorns really that bad?

They just seem a very decent club all round. Remember Moore shaking the hands of all our players after the 1-0 win there under wilder. He had to wait a while too for them all to come off. Same last night the WBA bench showed real class and congratulated our management team gracefully despite it ending their play off push. The DNA of some clubs is so distinct to others. Strange.

Just to add to the easy magnanimity that comes with promotion…

After the final whistle their keeper turned round and applauded the Kop for a good few seconds. I suspect it was gratitude for the lack of a pitch invasion.

Whatever it was for, fair play to the fella.

“Both their goals scored by young players signed from foreign leagues. Shame we’ve isolated our recruitment policy to just 1 of the 44 countries in Europe.”

Love being perceived like this, Is this what it feels like to be a Brentford fan. Cheers Panch. ⚔️

"Well done to Sheff Utd, straight back down though, but they’ll have 150m quid”

Standard football fan thinking.

No, we won't.

What's Black Country speak for WeerzMunneh?

Can we get a view from Boro please now we're up? Those guys were so ridiculously confident of finishing 2nd a few weeks ago 🤣🤣🤣

Megson

Cheers Roy.
I thought WBA played really well, they gave us no space and set the tempo first half, unfortunately for them, they ran themselves ragged, and then, infront of a packed kop, Oblivion began!
There ship unfortunately hit an AnelBerge, and promptly sank without trace, and as the bubbles rose to the surface, the pressure rose, the cork popped, and WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE!!!!!

“Thought I’d seen it all being a West Bromwich Albion fan but Conor Townsend has just appealed for offside on Sheffield united Second goal, whilst stood on the goal line. Deary me”

I spotted that at the time made me giggle pure force of habit

Can we get a view from Boro please now we're up? Those guys were so ridiculously confident of finishing 2nd a few weeks ago 🤣🤣🤣
‘Dem Blavdes are lucky Carrick wasn’t here all season or we’d won the league’

‘Actually Sheff United have gained points on us since Carrick started…’

‘Yes but…chunter chunter…something Chuba Akpom…something something Michael Carrick…rattled them at Bramall Lane…’

Back
Top Bottom