Roy's View From... View From Plymouth

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

“You can build hospitals for that much” is my new favourite ‘waste of money’ comment.

“As for the commentary salivating over Brewster’s performance?! 23 million quid?! You can build hospitals for that much and the guy looked bang average as far as I could see.”

Is it me or is Brewster dogshit?

“As for the commentary salivating over Brewster’s performance?! 23 million quid?! You can build hospitals for that much and the guy looked bang average as far as I could see.”

Is it me or is Brewster dogshit?
Brewster looks good to me.
The chance in the second half showed skill to hit that ball powerfully and on target: many would have made a mess of it.
The one gripe I have is that when Billy broke and looked up to set him up he was not there. Top strikers would have been streaming forward to catch Billy up.

“You can build hospitals for that much” is my new favourite ‘waste of money’ comment.
He clearly is not involved on health trust finances or is perhaps referring to a small animal hospital !!

Cheers Panchero!

Again cannot argue with the general theme of there comments.
This one really hits home though, truth very often hurts.
"Premiership side in name only. Demonstrates how the distribution of wealth in the game is wrong and so much money is being wasted on mediocracy"
Ta Roy.

Some home truths on there I'm sad to say

Made me laugh a bit though with the £60 Million comment. Plymouth see us as we see the likes of Liverpool or Man City money wise.
If they think that way they will understand if they get to Championship they too havent got a cat in hells chance if they get promoted to PL.

Can’t really argue with the majority of the comments, sadly including those about the respective performances of the two goalkeepers. On the strength of that showing you would not think one cost £18.5m more than the other.

Brewster looks good to me.
The chance in the second half showed skill to hit that ball powerfully and on target: many would have made a mess of it.
The one gripe I have is that when Billy broke and looked up to set him up he was not there. Top strikers would have been streaming forward to catch Billy up.
Everyone says Billy's got no pace - but he was too fast for our young hotshot striker

Everyone says Billy's got no pace - but he was too fast for our young hotshot striker
I don’t think he was too fast, it was just that Brewster reacted too slowly and then could not catch up.
Billy is as quick as some centre halves as he has shown recently

I don’t think he was too fast, it was just that Brewster reacted too slowly and then could not catch up.
Billy is as quick as some centre halves as he has shown recently
Yeah, the older player, what they lack in pure speed they make up for in anticipation.
Young players do more running because they are always finding themselves in the wrong place

Yeah, the older player, what they lack in pure speed they make up for in anticipation.
Young players do more running because they are always finding themselves in the wrong place
It's a little bit harsh on Brewster as he was back defending quite deep while Plymouth had the ball...Billy was just inside our half...
1611596854028.png

After Ampadu launches the ball downfield Billy's off and the slight delay in Brewster's reactions means that 2 Plymouth defenders can get back to cover before Brewster can make it. If anything it shows how deep we were getting even before they equalised.
1611597039710.png

It's a little bit harsh on Brewster as he was back defending quite deep while Plymouth had the ball...Billy was just inside our half...
View attachment 103901

After Ampadu launches the ball downfield Billy's off and the slight delay in Brewster's reactions means that 2 Plymouth defenders can get back to cover before Brewster can make it. If anything it shows how deep we were getting even before they equalised.
View attachment 103902

They equalised? Shit, I knew I shouldn't have switched the telly off.

Back
Top Bottom