Roy's View From... View From Plymouth

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

We were much better than them today. Right up to the point we felt the need to change half of the team.

Pretty much a decent set of comments - much better than the Pre-match comments.

As for the one about Bristol City - play like we did for 70 minutes we'll turn Bristol City over - play like the last 20 minutes and we won't.

What will be different against Bristol City is they won't sit back in great numbers and will look to win the game which will suit us more.

UTB

"I think I’d take Cooper over the £18.5m Ramsdale.And Jephcott over Brewster! “

As somebody who has never seen or even heard of either Cooper or Jephcott, I couldn't agree more my Wurzel chums, I couldn't agree more.

We were better than them but they were in it to the last minute. That says more about us not killing games (and we could’ve been 4-1 up with 20 to play). Not overly impressed today.

"I think I’d take Cooper over the £18.5m Ramsdale.And Jephcott over Brewster! “

As somebody who has never seen or even heard of either Cooper or Jephcott, I couldn't agree more my Wurzel chums, I couldn't agree more.
As someone who has heard of Jephcott, I’ll disagree with our Plymouth brethren, he had about 4 touches of the ball and was hooked

Full strength! Bristol Rovers said the same yet our best two players Berge and O’Connell weren’t playing as McBurnie and mousset weren’t sour losers who watched a different game to me

I’d have been excited for the last ten minutes if the roles were reversed. Not bad comments really.

Not so cocksure now are they?? Thought the comments earlier in the week were very arrogant. Today's area lot more considered. They've spotted Ramsdales a dud though haven't they.

UTB

I disagree. I think they've come across as dicks in both views.
Agreed. It's easier for opposition fans to kick the shit out of our lifeless body these days.

Who was ' salivating ' over brewster ? Not the commentary I heard . They mentioned he'd cost 23 mill and then let his performance do the talking for him

Ramsdale had a shocker”

“Henderson to Ramsdale a huge huge downgrade for them this season”

“On this game alone, and considering they’re roughly the same age… I think I’d take Cooper over the £18.5m Ramsdale.”

They can see it too 🤔

I disagree. I think they've come across as dicks in both views.
Some odd views. We are shit and not good enough for the Prem but we were miles better than them for 2/3rds of the game. Thought they were crap and never in it really then they had a go at the end.

They seem to have inflated their performance hugely and actually think we were better than they make out. It's like the narrative is they narrowly lost and we were shit in the league so theyve just gone with that. If you watched the game for most part we were far superior.

Back
Top Bottom