Roy's View From... View From Palace

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Very salty.

The 'our Premier League comment' is bullshit as we deserve to be there in all aspects - but to be a little fair I read 'our' as in 'This country's Premier League' not Palace's.

Very salty.

The 'our Premier League comment' is bullshit as we deserve to be there in all aspects - but to be a little fair I read 'our' as in 'This country's Premier League' not Palace's.

So did I but I think I get where the sophisticates of Crystal Palace are going with this one.

Apart from those couple of months when they had Frank de Boer and gained no points, their other managers this millenium have been Steve Bruce, TrickyTrev, Ian Dowie, PeterTaylor, Warnock (twice), Paul Hart, George Burley, Dougie Freedman, Ian Holloway, Pulis, Pardew Allardyce, and The Owl.

Groundbreaking stuff.

Did they have an off day or not?
Palace, cockney's?
Wash your mouth out..:D
You can’t fool us me owd China. We all know that everybody south of Northampton wears clothes covered in sequins, sings Knees Up Muvva Braaarn, lives on a diet of jellied eels & looks like Danny Dyer ( including the women ). Much like you lot know that us northern folk all wear flat caps, own ferrets & whippets, live on a diet of Yorkshire pudding & tripe. And when you travel north of Watford the landscape morphs into a LS Lowry painting 😉

You can’t fool us me owd China. We all know that everybody south of Northampton wears clothes covered in sequins, sings Knees Up Muvva Braaarn, lives on a diet of jellied eels & looks like Danny Dyer ( including the women ). Much like you lot know that us northern folk all wear flat caps, own ferrets & whippets, live on a diet of Yorkshire pudding & tripe. And when you travel north of Watford the landscape morphs into a LS Lowry painting 😉
😄
Is the A57 still cobbled?

Only the Lancashire bit. Our stretch got covered with that new fangled tarmacadam as part of the northern powerhouse project. Next stage is to extend that steam railway thingy north from Derby.
We can only dream of steam railways & football stadiums..

Was at the match.
Would not have been suprised if Baldock had been given a second for what happened with Zaha on the touchline.
Difficult to see if it was a really bad tackle or not.
I suspect the ref, whom the Palace fans hated, knew Zaha was a prima donna and decided to let it go having previously booked him.
Case in point towards the end of the match, by the far touhline, Zaha went down poleaxed claiming he had been hit in the face. The replay showed it up to be the complete lie it was.
Surely all their whinging and whining to the ref, rolling around, feigning injury and trying to get our players booked or sent off, which they did all match, must be encouraged and condoned by Woy?

Surely all their whinging and whining to the ref, rolling around, feigning injury and trying to get our players booked or sent off, which they did all match, must be encouraged and condoned by Woy?

That's what I find quite strange.

Norwich and Southampton have come to the Lane doing exactly the same (to be fair Norwich took it to a "Revie's Leeds" level) and I sort of put it down to their European managers and that's how they do things.
To see an ex England manager in charge of such premeditated and persistent cheating is depressing in the extreme.

‘How shit must you be, the cloggers beat you. The cloggers beat you, the cloggers beat you, how shit must you be, the cloggers beat you.’

Back
Top Bottom