View from Norwich

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

blademark

Reaction score
Well, they are clearly not impressed with our beloved Blades. Seem to be a bit snobby and over confident to be honest.

Yes, they are very bitter. Can’t blame them.

Win the league, everyone’s talking about the battle for 2nd and how lucky they were with late goals.

They think there manager is amazing, Wilder wins manager of the year.

They thing they play amazing football, everyone is talking about overlapping centre backs.

Some ridiculous comments. Reading some of them you wouldn't believe we came up with them.

Personally i thought the game was fantastic. But maybe as a neutral it's not glamorous enough.

Sod the lot of them. I dont tend to agree partially with this point

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190819-073001_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190819-073001_Chrome.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 119
They were the same last season. I think they're a bit bitter because everyone goes on about our style of play and nobody talks about them. They're an incredibly boring club to be honest.

As my good friend once said when exiting carrow rd "if i lived down here I'd support ipswich"

They’re a decent side going forward but have a terrible defence.
Also they’ve shown no ambition, spending 1.3 million over the Summer is frankly embarrassing.
Based on their small club mentality if they get relegated....then no one can say they didn’t deserve it.
Still very confident they’ll finish below us.....they won’t be able to rely on scoring so many injury time winners this season,

Last edited:
Norwich have a defence like a sieve. Theyre gonna leak goals against a decent attacking team.

Pukki could get the goals to keep them up though.

The very fact they are taking such a keen interest in us, shows that they are shitting themselves and desperate to find enough teams to finish above.
The comments about Mcburnie are a bit rich, coming from a club that nurtured Maddison. He went down so often in our two games against them he got a cauliflower arse.

What a bunch of arrogant bell ends. You'd think they were an established premier league side by reading that. Signings and spend isn't a competition, yet they criticise us for signing top end Championship players when they have spent what, 1 million on complete unknowns.

Personally I like Farke and what he has done on a very small budget, for that reason I hope he does well in this league. But my god, their supporters are rank.

They have goal music FFS. Their ground is as intimidating as an oaps tea party
I take you frequently stalk.....errr i mean.....take part in oaps tea partie's Roy....might there be a view coming.......
😎

Going to get this a lot this season and to be fair it doesnt bother me in the slightest!

Going to get this mentality from a lot of neutrals when we are on tv as the commentary is always one sided to the favoured team just like boxing when thats on!

Dont like norwich as a place, the manager or their fans to a certain extent but i would rather them stop up than one of the usuals or villa!

What a bunch of arrogant bell ends. You'd think they were an established premier league side by reading that. Signings and spend isn't a competition, yet they criticise us for signing top end Championship players when they have spent what, 1 million on complete unknowns.

Personally I like Farke and what he has done on a very small budget, for that reason I hope he does well in this league. But my god, their supporters are rank.

Same here, I've got no axe to grind with Norwich per se, and you can't deny what an excellent job Farke has done there.

Having said that, their fans (the online segment of them at least) have this really odd superiority complex. They finished a few points ahead of us last season and have, just like us, registered one win against a PL side widely expected to struggle.

What is it that makes them so sure they'll 'smash' us or finish above us? (Pretty sure we took 4 points off them last season).

Why is our policy of buying good Championship players a bad one? (i.e the division they themselves have just come from).

It will be genuinely interesting when we next play them to see how both sides have progressed and grown into the PL since last season.

Bizarre comments. Bit giddy after beating a hapless Newcastle, obviously.

Exactly
One decent result against a car crash of a club and they're full of bullshit again.

They're lucky Liverpool felt sorry for them last week and declared at half time.

If we'd drawn Newcastle first home game we'd have murdered them as well.

If they actually watched us yesterday, then their bitterness drawn from insecurity is understandable.

Sheffield United... continuing to exceed the expectations of the football ignorants.

I must say reading that made me angry, who the fuck do they think they are, do they not realise we beat a solid if not poor on the day team, also we have an abundance of quality to step into the team if needed, they are at full strength and no new signings to change it if needed. Arrogant pricks.

"Agree with most of the above and if you look at the summer signings Sheffield2 does have the look of a club building for a play-off spot next season."

So a team that got automatic promotion last season have spent the summer building for the play offs for next season?

I guess I better re-read the definition of logic in the dictionary, as it clearly doesn't mean what I've always understood it to all my life!

That's sad, I don't begrudge them staying up and I've been impressed with how they play.

But let's see how both teams do in a few months after a couple of hammerings and the momentum fizzles out. I fancy our defence, much more than I do theirs when the chips are down.

That's sad, I don't begrudge them staying up and I've been impressed with how they play.

But let's see how both teams do in a few months after a couple of hammerings and the momentum fizzles out. I fancy our defence, much more than I do theirs when the chips are down.
I just made a couple of responses on their thread saying the same.

They claim that we won because Palace are poor and didn't show up, and yet ignore the fact that they played a very poor Newcastle whose defence was non-existent and handed them all three goals.

Fairs fair, they took advantage and beat them convincingly and Pukki punished Newcastle by putting away the gifts, though the first was quite sublime, but let's see how Norwich do against a more robust defence.

Palace weren't poor offensively yesterday, we just snuffed them out effectively, and defensively they were quite good as they restricted us to few chances too.

When did Norwich turn into Man City?
Fucks sake show a bit of dignity... Hope we fucking bum em

Absolute wet lads. Can read the seethe in every post.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom