Roy's View From... View From Newcastle

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Jimmy Nail, Paul Gascoigne, Mirandinha, Spuggy, Tim Healey, Cheryl Cole, Ant and Dec.. Ant and Dec can you hear me? Your boys took a hell of a beating, a hell of a beating

First!.... (....one I’ve read all season 😂)

They're going to sack him next week and he'll be back at Wednesday by the end of the month, until Big Sam loses his job at the end of Feb and Brucey fucks them off again for WBA by March.

I wonder if I can send that to Sky's RequestABet?...

Jimmy Nail, Paul Gascoigne, Mirandinha, Spuggy, Tim Healey, Cheryl Cole, Ant and Dec.. Ant and Dec can you hear me? Your boys took a hell of a beating, a hell of a beating
Paddy MacAloon, Fraser, Geoff off Byker Grove

Cheers Roy! I'm still buzzing about the win tonight,but they're splendid comments.
"Obese cockend", not exactly Shakespeare,but Steve Bruce nailed in two words.
Excellent!

That's just quality. Fair play Newcastle

got to fee for Newcastle fans watching that every week. We have been poor this season but Bruce’s tactic appears to be to try and get a 0-0 draw in every game

Ah bless poor lad😂😂😂
Anybody watching just that and not the match would go away with the impression we didn’t deserve that win and we won only to an outrageous penalty.

Newsflash for them. We did. Not only we did, we played them off the park...and it was a justified penalty.

Considering the run of form we were in and the pressure we‘re under, that was an incredible victory.

Ah bless poor lad😂😂😂

The same VAR that was fine last season when the linesman's flag suddenly became redundant after over a 100 years of meaning "offside"

Hope all these comments are socially distanced......

Anyone for a group hug...
👍😆😁

"That's how turboshit this obese cockend is"

A personal favourite 🤣

If more cheer is needed - I managed to watch 10 mins of this fun rant -

Back
Top Bottom