Roy's View From... View From Doncaster

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

I wouldnt be averse to sending out an U23 player for a loan to Donny, Kyron Gordon looked promising but nervous tonight, would he benefit from regular footy. Looks like anyone of our 4 reserve goalies would be a step up in ability for Donny as well.

I wouldnt be averse to sending out an U23 player for a loan to Donny, Kyron Gordon looked promising but nervous tonight, would he benefit from regular footy. Looks like anyone of our 4 reserve goalies would be a step up in ability for Donny as well.
Either of the two centrebacks Gordon or lopata plus brunt in midfield and maybe dewhurst in net wouldn’t look out of place playing in league one for donny and they looked either light or bad in those areas.

I agree, always liked Donny and think a loan there would benefit a few of our young lads who won't realistically be in our first team and would benefit from playing first team football instead of the u23s etc

Same they need a midfielder definitely someone we could help them with

STOP IT!!!!

PLEASE LETS NOT DO THIS THIS SEASON.
In fact Foxy can we have forum bans for anyone participating. Maybe a month for a first offence, a season ban for a second offence and perhaps a day on Porktalk for a third offence. Either way STOP IT, it’s not big and definitely not clever ( it does actually spoil the board IMO) UTB

In fact Foxy can we have forum bans for anyone participating. Maybe a month for a first offence, a season ban for a second offence and perhaps a day on Porktalk for a third offence. Either way STOP IT, it’s not big and definitely not clever ( it does actually spoil the board IMO) UTB

Nice one Roy.

I'm especially loving the last one;

Wednesday never loan players to Rovers (can anyone remember any)
sheff united have been very good to rovers loaning players over the years
so maybe they might loan one of their youngsters
the list of players that started at united and went on to play in the premiership is ridiculous.

😍

I back this motion and will lay down my life for the cause.

Nice one Roy.

I'm especially loving the last one;

Wednesday never loan players to Rovers (can anyone remember any)
sheff united have been very good to rovers loaning players over the years
so maybe they might loan one of their youngsters
the list of players that started at united and went on to play in the premiership is ridiculous.

😍
Thanks Roy.
Just about to post exactly the same as you. 😁

I said to Cheets junior walking out the ground that I was quite bored (in a good way) but imagine how shit it must have been for the Donny fans?

Back
Top Bottom