Roy's View From... View From Chelsea

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Looking forward to city and Liverpool comments, as an aside why do all the media experts think Lampard is going to be a good manager? Said to some Derby fans last season, other than contacts in the game at the highest level, which I am not saying isn't worth having, why does anybody exoect the likes of Lampard and Gerrard are going to make good manager's? Brilliant footballers and good lads but why can't they start in the lower leagues? Because they think they are better than they are, bit like Ole at man utd. Out by Christmas is my bet.

Top man Roygbiv

Makes me laugh a few of these PL fans who think anyone outside of the supposed top 6 are 'pub teams'

It's not that many years ago we got bigger gates for the average games. They sold out for the big guns with 7000 away fans but anyone remember their crowd against Southampton before we played them in the cup.

Great job Roy. Quite a few respectful comments but we continually fight these fans and their sense of entitlement.

"Tactically outclassed by a championship side "

Hahaar! What a knob doesn't he realise we come from League 1?
Well if he looks at the table he may notice we are in the same league as them. Saturday afternoon 3pm kick off gives a clue.....Kant!

i recognise him. hes the guy the that wanted lampard out from the 1st preseason friendly on twitter. dislike people like him he's not a real fan you dont see me supporting LA Galaxy or Shanghai Shenuia. he only supports them because they are good. as to why in these foreign places around the world where the premier league is shown. you never see Watford Bournemouth or Newcastle fans. only top 6 i wonder why :rolleyes:

also he stupid as he'd realise that once they appointed lampard they always write off this yr because it is transition. they just lost a great player who would win games on his own & they need to blood players. its going to frustrating but it should be worth it next year

Crushed coffee cup and threw to the floor............then sent racist tweets to our defenders.

Strange lot those Chelsea lads

Quality Roy

Back
Top Bottom