Roy's View From... View From Arsenal

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

The Raya pic sums it up. Although I am surprised most of our shower of shit didn't sit down with him

Cheers Roy. I think they nailed it.

Had a good day out in London, and Emirates is a nice stadium. I thought the Arsenal fans were quiet, but my sisters who were sat with Arsenal fans said they were really noisy, so must have been an acoustics thing. It does feel like a good % of their fans are tourists, but then again why not?

Cheers Panchero :(

I do hope the players take time to read Roy’s view from articles, so they understand just how much they are underperforming. Doubt it though.

Thanks Roy, painful as it is, but basically sums up our own views. Things can only get better. About the lowest I've seen our club in our history. We are a laughing stock. I actually think Arsenal, and others, feel sorry for us or they could have pressed harder for more goals.
Just got back from my lad’’s under 14 match. Most of his teammates and their dads are Arsenal. Back in 2019 they were so complimentary about us, the way we played and the lack of fear.

What shocked them yesterday was just how apathetic our players were. No ambition no drive no passion etc.

They said they can’t remember an easier top flight game since the move to the emirates. Shocking.

This is becoming depressingly familiar. Hard to disagree with them though. Can somebody wake me up when it’s over?!

Our players should take a look at the Raya picture absolute piss take if that don’t rile them nowt will

If I’m honest I doubt the players give a shit what we think.

Cheers Roy
Mine seems a stupid statement, but it's the recruitment team(if we have one) whats to blame, yet again theve recruited some right shite!! Or is it manager what wanted them?

Mine seems a stupid statement, but it's the recruitment team(if we have one) whats to blame, yet again theve recruited some right shite!! Or is it manager what wanted them?
Complete guess on my part, but I’ve always imagined it working like the manager tells the recruitment team the positions he needs, then they identify players for those positions

Thanks Roy, painful as it is, but basically sums up our own views. Things can only get better. About the lowest I've seen our club in our history. We are a laughing stock. I actually think Arsenal, and others, feel sorry for us or they could have pressed harder for more goals.
We got relegated to the old Division 4 and spent a good few years languishing in the third tier. We have had an excellent 6 or 7 years and have probably punched above our weight.

You really need a year out when we get promoted Roy.

Must be very depressing when you read it.

Or do you just look at your own life and think, no matter what I’m going through myself m, there’s always someone worse off and that’s Sheffield United 😬

A damning report from the front line.

We're Sheff Utd, we're bottom of the league. 😔

Painful BUT a few years back Alan’s Ball sat on the ball as they hammered us 5-0 a few years later TC sat on the ball when we hammered em 5-0 and he did it right in front of Alan Ball
One day in the not too distant future our day will come

Thanks for the effort Roy

Never has my gasted been so flabbered. It don't get any better do it.
Suck the whole shemmozle up, circumnavigate round the old tonsils there and eject.
Bring on the next game, ad infornitem (spelling check please, Ta.) till 19th May 2024, unless they change the Spurs fixture date.
One never knows, has it been done previously? I love a bit of sarcasm to bolster mi point.😁
Thank you Roy.😎

Back
Top Bottom