Videos and Images from Wembley 2014

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bloody hell, Bushey! You certainly were 'in the Gods'. Great view though. I was about that high up in 2009, 30 rows from the front in 2012 and about 20 rows below your view from Sunday. Much prefer high up at Wembley - you get more of a feel of how vast it is.

Anyway, just updated my web from Sunday. Link.

Yup, top row, though an extra row did appear about 5 seats round from me as it got to the half way line. One good thing about those seats was being able to see the match developing across the pitch, you could see off the ball movements you wouldn't normally be able to see.

I was worried about falling over should we score, I spent much of the celebrations for the first half goals trying to stay upright!

My first post :)
This was the garden at the Green Man from my viewpoint, followed by two shots from my Club Wembley seat in the ground.2014-04-13 13.32.41 (800x600).jpg 2014-04-13 15.51.52 (800x600).jpg 2014-04-13 15.52.01 (800x600).jpg

Some great photo's there, don't suppose anyone has found any clips of the applause after the 5th went in?

A couple of pre game snaps
IMG_31997650886533.jpeg IMAG2502.jpg IMAG2506.jpg

I recognise the South Elmsall Blades banner because my buddy Steve is the leader of South Elmsall & South Kirkby town council, and despite the pictures of him looking sad and angry in the Hemsworth & South Elmsall Express every week, he is actually very friendly and jolly.

The middle picture was taken outside the Man in the Moon, Stanmore. There were one or two Hull supporters in there but the poor souls were outnumbered by about 50 to 1.

I was hoping Wembley Stadium would do their 360 degree panoramic photo but it doesn't look like they have :(

2-IMG_20140413_140608_163.JPG
Blades Roundabout - we followed the noise from Wembley Stadium station.

We were in Block 548, row 24 I think it was
1-DSCF2473.JPG
3-DSCF2465.JPG DSCF2469.jpg

I recognise the South Elmsall Blades banner because my buddy Steve is the leader of South Elmsall & South Kirkby town council, and despite the pictures of him looking sad and angry in the Hemsworth & South Elmsall Express every week, he is actually very friendly and jolly.

The middle picture was taken outside the Man in the Moon, Stanmore. There were one or two Hull supporters in there but the poor souls were outnumbered by about 50 to 1.

Nice one, I think my dad knows who mean but I dont keep up with councillors with living in Morley.

Yeah straight to man in the moon with the elmsall lot, we're under represented over there, too many Leeds and oinkers.

Aye, a couple of hull fans about but as usual mainly Blades, although didn't seem as busy as when I've been down before, just as well because bar staff were in short supply.

Back
Top Bottom