Videos and Images from Wembley 2014

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We had Club Wembley for the Burnley Play Off and I think we must have gone wrong somewhere because we just went in through a normal entrance and got absolutely nothing extra (food, drink etc).
Oh we still had to pay for everything - just didn't have to queue.

If the game had turned out to be crap we'd have been gutted - it was only a third full and all the atmosphere was either under us or above us - we were just fortunate to be at the right end.

The promo girls trying to flog club packages in the concourse were extremely pleasant.

BlH39-eIIAAmhyQ.jpg:large

tumblr_lp7mfb4UYe1qdnwiro1_500.gif

That would be me and the blonde with the beard is my Daughter.

My other daughter suggested I need to put the beard on my follicley challenged head!!

Cracking effort :D

I clocked far more t-shirts than I expected, they were everywhere!

Cracking effort :D

I clocked far more t-shirts than I expected, they were everywhere!
Great t shirts foxy.

Credit where its due the idea was my mates, he bought the shirts, I got the beards. He will be gutted as he was still on the tube when the picture got taken.

I have to say that this:
Untitled.png
irritates me no end. If I am right these are the "Club Wembley" seats are they not? One of the much vaulted reasons that we must have semi-finals at wembley. And yet its, what? A quarter, a third full?

Yep, would have been an absolute tradgedy if those "fans" hadn`t been able to attend due to the match beiog at OT or the Emirates...

I have to say that this irritates me no end. If I am right these are the "Club Wembley" seats are they not? One of the much vaulted reasons that we must have semi-finals at wembley. And yet its, what? A quarter, a third full?

Yep, would have been an absolute tradgedy if those "fans" hadn`t been able to attend due to the match beiog at OT or the Emirates...

That's the one.
Total attendance/capacity = 72,000/90,000 (18,000 empty seats)
United attendance = 33,000/33,000 (0 empty seats)
Hull attendance = 27,000/32,500 (5,500 empty seats)
Club Wembley attendance = 22,000/34,500 (12,500 empty seats)

Yep, Selly Oak Blade. That tier is Club Wembley. I was there, I borrowed the card access from friend who works for a firm in London that owns 4 memberships. They are used for entertaining prospective clients in this case by their fund managers.

Its a problem, I don't know what the rules of the game are but I should have thought that an on-line system could re-allocate those seats if the owners didn't want to attend.

There are often spares when there are prestigious games close together and quite reasonably the owners don't want to go to Wembley twice in a week or whatever. Truth is, the guys who can afford these tickets will often have fox-hunts/yachts/gîtes to go to at weekends.

Yep, Selly Oak Blade. That tier is Club Wembley. I was there, I borrowed the card access from friend who works for a firm in London that owns 4 memberships. They are used for entertaining prospective clients in this case by their fund managers.

Its a problem, I don't know what the rules of the game are but I should have thought that an on-line system could re-allocate those seats if the owners didn't want to attend.

There are often spares when there are prestigious games close together and quite reasonably the owners don't want to go to Wembley twice in a week or whatever. Truth is, the guys who can afford these tickets will often have fox-hunts/yachts/gîtes to go to at weekends.

Having read my post again it looks lik I'm referring to the Blades fans sat in the CW seats. Tht certainly is not the case.

The "fans" I was referring to were the empty seats...

Quality daz,in the top picture
That's the one.
Total attendance/capacity = 72,000/90,000 (18,000 empty seats)
United attendance = 33,000/33,000 (0 empty seats)
Hull attendance = 27,000/32,500 (5,500 empty seats)
Club Wembley attendance = 22,000/34,500 (12,500 empty seats)
There was only 12,000 attend in the club wembley seats not 22,000 according to your sums balham;)

Quality daz,in the top picture

There was only 12,000 attend in the club wembley seats not 22,000 according to your sums balham;)

Kinell, had a shocker there. 12,000 out of 24,500, not 22,000 out of 34,000. I've invented an extra 10,000 seats :)

Well spotted!

(I was one of the 12,500 who turned up in Club Wembley. Had the full treatment; free bar and everything. Needless to say, yesterday was a complete write off).

Kinell, had a shocker there. 12,000 out of 24,500, not 22,000 out of 34,000. I've invented an extra 10,000 seats :)

Well spotted!

(I was one of the 12,500 who turned up in Club Wembley. Had the full treatment; free bar and everything. Needless to say, yesterday was a complete write off).
People think we only took 33,000 aswell balham but if you add up all the blades who sat in your section were talkin more nearer 38,000 or not far off it

The Coopers at Wembley.

We must have been sat very close to a few people from the forum. Block 141, Row 39, Seats 207-9

65611_10152370405587375_3320572198166055413_n.jpg

Sounds like we were all close. I was sat at the end of the line on row 140 next to the journos I think 216. You're Oli H's mate

Back
Top Bottom