[VIDEO] Wilson winning goal v. Oxford

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Wilson was quality today. Him and Wright looked very solid. A definite candidate for MOTM!

Oxford played a suicidal high line for that free kick.

Great ball in from Duffy - but all Oxfords fault really - stupid defending.

Well done to Wilson though.

UTB

All Oxford's fault? Really?

Yes, really - once again all about opinions.

If you play that sort of compressed high line from a free kick just outside the box then you run the risk of what happened.

Very glad Duffy took advantage of it - about the only intelligent thing we did all game.

UTB

Does len de goey live at Fulwood?

he may very well do for all I know - glad to see we are having BM comments thrown at opinion.

The team was shocking first half - Coutts excepted.

Better in the 2nd half, where Duffy was probably our best player. Great delivery as someone has already mentioned for Wilsons goal.

Still thought Oxford played the better football.

I also thought the game was in their control until the long ball fell nicely for us to equalise. After that Oxford seemed to panic.

Thankful for the 3 points - result more important than the performance.

We move on - still plenty of work for CW and Knill to do with a load of very very average footballers.

UTB

he may very well do for all I know - glad to see we are having BM comments thrown at opinion.

The team was shocking first half - Coutts excepted.

Better in the 2nd half, where Duffy was probably our best player. Great delivery as someone has already mentioned for Wilsons goal.

Still thought Oxford played the better football.

I also thought the game was in their control until the long ball fell nicely for us to equalise. After that Oxford seemed to panic.

Thankful for the 3 points - result more important than the performance.

We move on - still plenty of work for CW and Knill to do with a load of very very average footballers.

UTB
I didnt think we were shocking first half, after the Southend game nothing could be, I thought they were better for about 20 minutes and then it evened out to half time, I thought second half we took control and they started to looked tired, a good win and a big improvement also the crowd got going which tells you something about the performance as you say its about opinions, but I think you'll find I'm right,;-)

I didnt think we were shocking first half, after the Southend game nothing could be, I thought they were better for about 20 minutes and then it evened out to half time, I thought second half we took control and they started to looked tired, a good win and a big improvement also the crowd got going which tells you something about the performance as you say its about opinions, but I think you'll find I'm right,;-)

yes, perhaps tiredness crept into the Oxford game in the last quarter of the game.

Three points and we move on.

I asked for a clean sheet and 1 nil before the game - nearly that but nothing to write home about.

It's how we play away from home - the next 2 games will either show we are making progress or whether this was a flash in the pan.

UTB

Back
Top Bottom