[VIDEO] Raul's view of the lap of honour...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Note the music turned up to try and drown out any boos. We stayed but to be honest the apathy stood out a mile. Never have I seen so few stay behind. What I really can't understand is why you would applaud them? What have they done to deserve any sort of praise? Some are just utterly thick or deluded. John Brayford sat behind the dugout all game and barely looked up from his phone. Only Billy seems to care. On a plus point even Hammond couldn't be arsed to walk around with the others. Surely he's done for....... As for Nige, who knows after that pile of shit he served us up with

Brayford was probably texting Cloughie.

I can't imagine what was going through the minds of those who clapped. They look ridiculous

They're just really, really big Blades and clapping proves it.

A really shocking sight. Truly, how can Adkins survive this after reducing the club to this level?

He can't, he won't. Today sealed his fate. It was a truly pitiful way to end the season and the fans were pretty unanimous.

A really shocking sight. Truly, how can Adkins survive this after reducing the club to this level?

He reduced the club to this level? I think he is probably the only man at the club that wants to take the club forward despite how this season has turned out.

It's McCabe who has reduced the club to where it is now through nearly a decade of awful decision making. We will continue to go through managers like we go through hot dinners while he is in charge and he continues to surround himself with a bunch of fucking yes men.

I stayed out of curiosity more than anything.

I also decided to have a minutes silence as the players walked past me to mark the death of Sheffield United.

You must have been sat just in front of me. If you were the bloke who stopped on his way out to turn to the directors box and explain a few things then fair play. :)

Been a blade all my life, was there on Boxing Day, the day we dropped to league 4 and many other low points but I have NEVER. Seen a post game look like that, it was totally and utterly embarrassing, no pitch invasion less than a few hundred on the kop less elsewhere
Mc cable needs to get this shit sorted today before this group of wage thieving useless, heartless "players" draw another breath in BDTBL, as they leave for home hand out their P45's, and say thanks for nothing.
Manager and board/staff should start today, no bloody holiday, get this debacle started on sorting NOW!!!

You must have been sat just in front of me. If you were the bloke who stopped on his way out to turn to the directors box and explain a few things then fair play. :)

Haha, no that wasn't me.

To be totally honest I didn't boo, clap, shout any expletives or anything else. They really have drained me this season, and as much as I love United and football in general, I really won't be sad to see the back of them for the next 3 months.

Saying that i'll be back with refreshed optimism come August, I just hope that 99% of those walking around the pitch on that video are not.

Haha, no that wasn't me.

To be totally honest I didn't boo, clap, shout any expletives or anything else. They really have drained me this season, and as much as I love United and football in general, I really won't be sad to see the back of them for the next 3 months.

Saying that i'll be back with refreshed optimism come August, I just hope that 99% of those walking around the pitch on that video are not.

Same here. I clapped Whiteman and Long and just watched the others file by in silence.

Here's to the cricket season.

Same here. I clapped Whiteman and Long and just watched the others file by in silence.

Here's to the cricket season.

You do have to feel sorry for some of the younger players who have played little or no first team football while performing well for U21s who had to participate and take the stick with the rest of them (especially if some people say Hammond didn't do the walk... I wasn't paying full attention so I don't know). Hopefully it doesn't dishearten them and spurs them on to push for first team spots they know will be up for grabs.

You do have to feel sorry for some of the younger players who have played little or no first team football while performing well for U21s who had to participate and take the stick with the rest of them (especially if some people say Hammond didn't do the walk... I wasn't paying full attention so I don't know). Hopefully it doesn't dishearten them and spurs them on to push for first team spots they know will be up for grabs.
4 of us were looking for him and not one of us could spot him so 99% sure he bottled it

who's idea was that.. is Adkins really this deluded.. i look forward to seeing Hammond on Syfy channel in his new series about an invisible man

today.. 8th of May 2016, a date that will live in infamy..

This one sums it up..

2wp5quh.jpg

Is that the back of Flynny giving the V sign (as he's on his way to Sarfend. probably why he didn't play)? :eek:

Is that the back of Flynny giving the V sign (as he's on his way to Sarfend. probably why he didn't play)? :eek:

One of the straws I am clutching at is his absence today is a sign his option is not being picked up and he's going to not be beating full backs somewhere else next season...

I was surprised that they actually came out. The lack of attendance was embarrasing. I was in the Kop. I wanted to go on the whistle, frankly I was close to tears at how poor we've been this season, compounded by such an awful final game fresh in my memory. But Auld Papa Damski wanted to stay and clap the players, he's a sucker for tradition, you see. I just sat, depressed and dejected as a 8,000+ seater stand barely mumbled with the sound of approx. 314 people clapping. I'm gonna go home and get the mrs to cook me a massive steak. Fuck this season.

Back
Top Bottom