var UPDATE includes easter for and against totals

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Is this just counting goals, or all decisions that VAR overturned? Because let's be honest VAR upgrading the Brewster and Holgate yellow cards to reds were absolutely the correct decisions that the refs should have called in the first place.

Is this just counting goals, or all decisions that VAR overturned? Because let's be honest VAR upgrading the Brewster and Holgate yellow cards to reds were absolutely the correct decisions that the refs should have called in the first place.

It is surely only counting goals. It's hard to say without making a pisspoor "well he'd have torn his hamstring five minutes later anyway so no big loss" "joke" what the loss of Brewster would have done, at least in any sort of sensible way

You've now also got ridiculous injury times that favour the bigger clubs
This is true in the PL, however we’d have benefitted in the Championship from this rule change as we bemoaned a lot of teams time wasting against us last season.

I’d happily have more added on time for timewasting in the Championship next season (VAR obviously isn’t a factor so I assume we’d be looking at 6-10 mins and not the 10+ mins we’re seeing in the PL).

I think it would be unfair to say that VAR is wrong with a decisions when they can clearly show the reasons is there. But, I wonder if they are a little more diligent at finding a fault like some one not interfering with play, out on the wing having his big toe over the line for one club, but then some how missing a false throw that leads to a goal for the other ?........:rolleyes:

I think it would be unfair to say that VAR is wrong with a decisions when they can clearly show the reasons is there. But, I wonder if they are a little more diligent at finding a fault like some one not interfering with play, out on the wing having his big toe over the line for one club, but then some how missing a false throw that leads to a goal for the other ?........:rolleyes:
Think it was the 3-2 goal but Fulham shouldn't even got the throw in infront of the SS. Fine margins and alot happens after but little mistakes like that hurt us more.

Think it was the 3-2 goal but Fulham shouldn't even got the throw in infront of the SS. Fine margins and alot happens after but little mistakes like that hurt us more.

It was the 3-3 equaliser. The throw was definitely awarded the wrong way, and they scored from that passage of play. But VAR doesn't look at every single decision otherwise we'd be there all night. It doesn't get involved in whether a throw, free kick or corner was correctly awarded, I don't think it can even rule on a contentious second yellow card decision.

Back
Top Bottom