VAR Var Merchandise

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

sitwell

Big member
Reaction score
Got a friend in marketing and I as I was seething away in bed last night I came up with a plan.
We are going to do some shirts ,in green with dodgy stripes with Fuck Var across the front and a picture of Riley
On the back will be Its not football anymore with a picture of Gallagher and Owen or 2 cocks ,haven't decided yet.
Should I commission more than half a dozen ? And do you want one Woodwardfan ?

Also available instead of half and half scarves ,saw about 12 sold yesterday which is about 12 more than Ive seen before. Might get 13 of those made.

Any improvement more than welcome.

Got a friend in marketing and I as I was seething away in bed last night I came up with a plan.
We are going to do some shirts ,in green with dodgy stripes with Fuck Var across the front and a picture of Riley
On the back will be Its not football anymore with a picture of Gallagher and Owen or 2 cocks ,haven't decided yet.

Also available instead of half and half scarves ,saw about 12 sold yesterday which is about 12 more than Ive seen before. Might get 13 of those made.

:shark:

Seen a few already, as well as a Christmas jumper... you're too slow.

Any improvement more than

I'm in. Shouldn't be too difficult to reproduce a controversial still from one of our VAR decisions to illustrate a point.

I actually searched for some anti-VAR shirts today so I would purchase. If kept below £5

Seething Away ........ in bed !! - Is that what you call it ??

;):)

Need to have room for
‘It’s not football anymore’ to be emblazoned in large letters. Maybe the back?
If so I’m in.

Doesn't sit well with me. Thanks for asking.

You ok?

Get the VAR table on (Brighton at the top) with slogan

"VAR is for Bummers"*

*I know I've gone too far

VAR.
A region of France within Provence. Var has beautiful scenery, great wine and food, and is designed to be seen through the live experience of travel.
VAR.
A region within narrow provincial minds. Var has beautiful technology, draws lines which aren't good, and is designed to be seen through the blurred experience of telly.

t shirt with 'Bash is not horseshit' should do it.

Wanna make some cash out of it. Manufacture a number of different sized greetings cards the ones with the recordings in with “it’s not football anymore” Playing when opened sell them on a website which ships direct to wherever Riley is based..

Can’t we ban the subject of VAR from this forum? Would be a shame to spoil it just like the game of football.

I thought ‘for the next LIVE TV game’ we could ask everyone with a printer to print say 20 - A4. black text F**K VAR or something similar and then pass them out to people around you and then at a given time hold them up, if someone designed how it should look then they would all be the same!

Or if anyone knows a printer who can print 30,000 that would be great :)

Anyone got a link to the VAR clobber already on sale?

I thought ‘for the next LIVE TV game’ we could ask everyone with a printer to print say 20 - A4. black text F**K VAR or something similar and then pass them out to people around you and then at a given time hold them up, if someone designed how it should look then they would all be the same!

Or if anyone knows a printer who can print 30,000 that would be great :)
You wouldn't have a chance of getting them into the ground, unless you keep all mention of the plan off the web.

The PL aren't going to let such a protest happen.

Back
Top Bottom