Van Dijk violent conduct

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?




Thinking back to the game at Bramall Lane did'nt the Throttler do the same thing to Trusty in that game ?
Shoved him before scoring the opener. I was in the dissenting corner with the opinion that it should have been disallowed.

I hope City's bottomless pit of dodgy Abu Dhabi funds buys them the title so Liverpool can have a farewell boat tour for Klopp, sailing down a Mersey swollen by Scouse tears.
 
Shoved him before scoring the opener. I was in the dissenting corner with the opinion that it should have been disallowed.

I hope City's bottomless pit of dodgy Abu Dhabi funds buys them the title so Liverpool can have a farewell boat tour for Klopp, sailing down a Mersey swollen by Scouse tears.
Shame he didn’t try it on Robbo. From what you read of him head probably have banged him out!
 
Your first paragraph literally describes what a conspiracy is?
A conspiracy assumes people have got together an discussed it. I don't think it's that, it's more a conscious bias
 

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom