Update from SJ - Blackpool Home

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Addison

Reaction score

Mousset fit to start. Berge will begin training again with the team during the International Break. SJ unlike CW supports the use of 5 subs.

Comments from Fleck as well about adapting to SJ's methods.

Full interview on RS.

Last edited:

Mousset fit to start. Berge will begin training again with the team during the International Break. SJ unlike CW supports the use of 5 subs.

Comments from Fleck as well about adapting to SJ's methods.

Full interview on RS.

Fleck needs to hurry up and adapt fast.

Moose fit.

Berge fit soon.

Put goals in net.

Win matches.
I noticed Burke was also involved in the recent behind the scenes video
Can someone translate to save me the trouble of listening and trying to make out what the fuck he is on about?
Not me, I haven't managed to make it through a full interview yet.
Slav looks in pain when listening to questions

Glad it's not only me that can't bear to listen to his interviews. I think I'd rather have a tooth pulled with no anaesthetic.

There's nothing
Disappointed to see that this thread isn't about Slav hunting for a 4-bed detached on the seafront near Little Bispham.

There is some nice 4-bed detached houses in Little Bispham reasonably priced as well, prefer Bispham myself but if Slav likes Little Bispham that's ok with me. It's only a 2 hour drive away.

The more I listen to him the easier it becomes to understand, especially now I know how he uses the phrase “on another side “ !

Given we have 3 players who can't play 90 minutes, it's fairly unsurprising that SJ supports 5 dubs!

"I hope this mood helps him grow up and be in a position to help us and play more games." burn

Given we have 3 players who can't play 90 minutes, it's fairly unsurprising that SJ supports 5 dubs!

"I hope this mood helps him grow up and be in a position to help us and play more games." burn

It's damning of Mousset isn't it. Every manager that's had him has said the same things. I don't see the penny dropping anytime soon, as much as I rate him as a footballer.

It's damning of Mousset isn't it. Every manager that's had him has said the same things. I don't see the penny dropping anytime soon, as much as I rate him as a footballer.

I suspect a lot of footballers are like this. Remember Che and his Hoverboard?!

Footballers are known to not be the brightest and the whole academy system is basically like a suspended universe. Everything done for them. Grow up rich and it just carries on like that.

The more I listen to him the easier it becomes to understand, especially now I know how he uses the phrase “on another side “ !
That's good, perhaps you could become our official translater and summarise his press conferences?

I suspect a lot of footballers are like this. Remember Che and his Hoverboard?!

Footballers are known to not be the brightest and the whole academy system is basically like a suspended universe. Everything done for them. Grow up rich and it just carries on like that.

But at a younger age than Mousset now, Che decided he wanted it and went and bagged 20+ goals for Birmingham and earned a big move to Southampton. He was undervalued at the £15m mark (we should have signed him) and he's done well since he went up to the PL. Conditioning has never been a problem for Adams.

Mousset is as talented, but streets behind in every other regard. I'm quite disparaging of Mousset, McBurnie & Mousset because I really feel like it's these players that damage the squad enormously with their big wages and (seemingly) poor attitudes.

More moaning about Slav's English and accent 😴

That's good, perhaps you could become our official translater and summarise his press conferences?
"Okay now listen, the reporters they need to ask the questions that I hope to answer with important information"

Its great to hear the leading questions some dumb journo's ask are rightly getting squashed. Also his smile when manure were brought up, maybe the first smile Ive seen from him since he's been here. Its refreshing to think he see's Manure as a rival to be laughed at as opposed to other suckup managers we have had ...

Nor me, I just read Nathan Hemmingham's piece on Yorkshire Football app

Back
Top Bottom