United players whose surnames begin with three consonants

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

OK, I acknowledge I've already wasted enough of my life thinking about this. But I can only think of Peter Ndlovu and Ian Bryson. (I am excluding anyone whose name begins with Mc - eg Mcburnie- because its my thread and those are the rules).
I can understand you missing him, as he was a very forgettable player, but Kean Bryan.

OK, I acknowledge I've already wasted enough of my life thinking about this. But I can only think of Peter Ndlovu and Ian Bryson. (I am excluding anyone whose name begins with Mc - eg Mcburnie- because it’s my thread and those are the rules).
And Ryan Flynn. I’m probably putting more thought into this than it warrants!

OK, I acknowledge I've already wasted enough of my life thinking about this. But I can only think of Peter Ndlovu and Ian Bryson. (I am excluding anyone whose name begins with Mc - eg Mcburnie- because its my thread and those are the rules).
How could you forget Spratt and Stringer, who played a handful of games over 100 years ago?🤣

Ok, I cheated and used Clarebrough's "First 100 Years" book.

John Christopher 1943-47
John Dryden 1935-36
Peter Kyle 1908-09
W Sykes 1919-20
W Sylvester 1893

Ok, I cheated and used Clarebrough's "First 100 Years" book.

John Christopher 1943-47
John Dryden 1935-36
Peter Kyle 1908-09
W Sykes 1919-20
W Sylvester 1893
Dryden is four so possibly the winner!

Flynn’s five!
Speaking of Ryan Flynn, he was the subject of my very first post on this forum. I thought it was an underrated suggestion for a song about him, to the tune of the Pet Shop Boys, It's A Sin:
"When I look back upon my life,
It's always with a sense of shame,
For I used to boo his name,
It's Ryan Flynn".
Oh well.

Didn't we once have a young Defender called straoka or straovska or something like that, maybe late 90s early 2000s

Back
Top Bottom