U23s v Ipswich play off live today at

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The commentator is amazing - he knows every player on both sides.

There isn’t much in it in ability - just that we are well-organised at the back and they just panic. 4th goal was classic us at our best. This is a good week!!!

Could have 3 already in the second half! Look so dangerous. Hard to say how good as Ipswich look so nervous at the back but great to see.

Loads of good players in this team. Surely a lot of L1 and L2 clubs will try to get them on loan next season.

After Jebbison's performance last night it would be interesting to see a few more tried in the first team though.

The commentator is amazing - he knows every player on both sides.

There isn’t much in it in ability - just that we are well-organised at the back and they just panic. 4th goal was classic us at our best. This is a good week!!!
I understand the commentator is Matthew Young, SUFC Media Officer & Programme Editor.

Who would we play in the next game? Birmingham?

Last edited:

Looking like we have an array of riches coming through.

How many I wonder will get an opportunity to step up into the first team squad next season after Jebbs?

Only managed to watch the second half. Ipswich were definitely lucky to note concede any more. 6/7-0 wouldn't have flattered us at all.

Neal looks a good player at the base of midfield. One of those everyone wants on their team and he kept us ticking along nicely. He won't get the plaudits that the likes of Ayari, Brooks and Osula get, but he could be one to watch also.

The defence too looked incredibly solid and despite Ipswich having a decent spell between 60-70 minutes, we never looked troubled.

The last sentence was unnecessary, irrelevant and detracted from you initial informative response to my question.
Yeah. But we're not like some Arsenal fans are we? Who think football began with the Premier League? We don't want people to think there wasn't a Professional Development League "before Twitter". We're not Monsters....

Back
Top Bottom