Two Vital Games for Hecky's Legacy

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ucandomagic

Reaction score
I looked at this briefly before, but have now gathered all the data.

The table below shows our best ever performances in the Club's complete history at the second level of English football.

I've converted the years to 3-point 46-game seasons in the "Equivalent Points" Column.

I rate the "Equivalent Points" as the most important, and then "Win %" if the Equivalent Points are equal.

Hecky is currently 5th, with 2 games in hand! He's already got the most wins record at this level (but not best Win % yet)!

If Hecky gets a win and a draw in the last 2 games he will be second equal on 92 Eq. Points, but 3rd in the overall table with a 60.87 Win %.

If Hecky wins the next 2 games he will be the B.O.A.T. (best-of-all-time) for both Equivalent Points (94) and Win % (63.04).

It may seem superficial - but I would love him to achieve something definitive from this season for his legacy.

If anybody knows any players - tell them that they owe Hecky these 2 wins.

Going Up - Staying Down

UTB & Slava Ukraini

Post-War Table.jpg

I think you are being encouraged to include visual rather than only tabular output!

Bar charts would be a bit boring - but your usual points v games would be good - once you’d uploaded all those historical seasons!!

As You Said:-
Going Up - Staying Down!!

Back
Top Bottom