Triple Assault DVD.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Crouchy

Full time part timer
Reaction score
I know it's on YouTube but if anyone wants an actual real copy of the Triple Assault DVD - I'm having a clear out and I'll post it to anyone who wants it. No charge, unless you live overseas and maybe not even then.

DM me if interested.

I know it's on YouTube but if anyone wants an actual real copy of the Triple Assault DVD - I'm having a clear out and I'll post it to anyone who wants it. No charge, unless you live overseas and maybe not even then.

DM me if interested.
I really would love it.

Then I remember how it ends, in total abject failure on all three fronts, not even a cup final appearance, and I think I’ll let someone else have it.

I really would love it.

Then I remember how it ends, in total abject failure on all three fronts, not even a cup final appearance, and I think I’ll let someone else have it.

That's why it's going out. Haven't watched it for years. I'd give it to a charity shop but I live in Oxford and it's worthless here.

It's probably worthless in Sheffield too, but I thought I'd ask before I sent it to landfill 😀

That's why it's going out. Haven't watched it for years. I'd give it to a charity shop but I live in Oxford and it's worthless here.

It's probably worthless in Sheffield too, but I thought I'd ask before I sent it to landfill 😀
If you have no takers and it’s going to be buried I’ll send postage and keep it. 👍

If you have no takers and it’s going to be buried I’ll send postage and keep it. 👍

If you're serious I'll send it. DM me an address. I said I would pay the postage. That's not a problem.

I still have mine.

I walked into a second hand shop in Banbury Crouchy to find a Blades badge on a Derek Dooley knife block. Unfortunately it had a picture of the pigs logo on the other side. I assume it is still there.

I found it pretty embarrassing at the time that we fucked up on 3 fronts and celebrated it but that said, some good games along the way.

Weirdly probably my favourite season following United, save maybe the L1 promotion year.

For some reason I have two copies of that DVD.

I found it pretty embarrassing at the time that we fucked up on 3 fronts and celebrated it but that said, some good games along the way.

To be fair we only fucked up against Wolves, and what a fuck up it was, awful day out all over by half time. Like you said, some of the games that season I'll remember for the rest of my life.

Obviously ended in the players no show at The Millennium ... but both cup runs were memorable & we acquitted ourselves very well in both SF’s against two of the best in the country at the time and were competitive unlike the shite were but served up at present .. said a lot about the attitude around the club / squad of the time that overcame the disappointment and would get promoted 3 seasons later ... a shit ending but still good times ⚔️

I had this and the 'unbelievable' cd of Paul Walker's commentary on the cup games. The nearest we will get to winning anything in my lifetime I suspect. Ahead after the first leg of a semi final and the greatest save of all time ever stopped us going to extra time and who knows in the other one.

The Wolves game was a travesty though.

I still believe we wuz robbed at liverpool in the league cup semi 2nd leg , last minute should have sent their keeper off , or given us a penalty

never understand why wolves played all their experienced players in that play off but Warnock rested all of ours , mystifying assault on Tommy Mooney !! Had a great view of that from Anfield Rd End .. it was about a yard into the area & the ref bottled it a gave us a free kick on the edge of the area .. you just don’t get them decisions at Anfield
100% ….Kirklands assault on Tommy Mooney !! Had a great view of that from where we were in the Anfield Rd End about a into yard in the box .. ref bottled it & gave a free kick on the edge of the area .. you just didn’t get them decisions at Anfield

100% ….Kirklands assault on Tommy Mooney !! Had a great view of that from where we were in the Anfield Rd End about a into yard in the box .. ref bottled it & gave a free kick on the edge of the area .. you just didn’t get them decisions at Anfield
Wayne Allison not Tommy Mooney. It was Mooney who took the free kick when it should have been Brown taking it

To be fair we only fucked up against Wolves, and what a fuck up it was, awful day out all over by half time. Like you said, some of the games that season I'll remember for the rest of my life.

It was a grim day.

We bumped into David Dein at Paddington and he was friendly. That was the highlight of the day.

I got told off for smoking in the stadium and it went downhill from there. Best forgotten.

Did I dream that we did an open top bus tour after this season or did that actually happen 🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom