trevor brooking-the revenge:(

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

gavtheblade

Shitwasp member.
Reaction score
Deep in his underground lair,4 miles beneath upton park,Brooking sat bolt upright in his bed.
`shit` he mumbled.
`shit,i cant believe it,ive only just realised that next season we could be matched against the blades again.Fuck fuck,what can i do,er,hang on i`ll ring my butler-Pleaty.`
ring ring.
`hello sir,how can i be of service?`asked Pleaty.
`sheffield fucking united`groaned Brooking,`what can we do pleaty?`
`there is an option sir,that player of theres is in the dock today`
`oh yes........that prick who goes round thinking he`s Austin fucking powers.we`ll screw the bastards somehow.Get me the judge on the phone.`
`Yes sir.`
ring ring.
`Hello,justice lord David richards,can i help you?i am rather busy today.`
`yes,Brooking here,i believe a certain Evans is in dock today and i wish he be condemned`
`No problem my old friend,its as good as done`

At that moment Brooking gave off a terrible laugh of personal achievement-MWAAAAHAHA,MWAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA,and snuggled back under his carlos tevez duvet set and shagged karen brady.
THE END.

Deep in his underground lair,4 miles beneath upton park,Brooking sat bolt upright in his bed.
`shit` he mumbled.
`shit,i cant believe it,ive only just realised that next season we could be matched against the blades again.Fuck fuck,what can i do,er,hang on i`ll ring my butler-Pleaty.`
ring ring.
`hello sir,how can i be of service?`asked Pleaty.
`sheffield fucking united`groaned Brooking,`what can we do pleaty?`
`there is an option sir,that player of theres is in the dock today`
`oh yes........that prick who goes round thinking he`s Austin fucking powers.we`ll screw the bastards somehow.Get me the judge on the phone.`
`Yes sir.`
ring ring.
`Hello,justice lord David richards,can i help you?i am rather busy today.`
`yes,Brooking here,i believe a certain Evans is in dock today and i wish he be condemned`
`No problem my old friend,its as good as done`

At that moment Brooking gave off a terrible laugh of personal achievement-MWAAAAHAHA,MWAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA,and snuggled back under his carlos tevez duvet set and shagged karen brady.
THE END.

Not too far from the truth given the fucking clowns 'in charge' of football:
MP plays on after 'extra-time' lunch

A joint presentation by the FA and Premier League on youth development to the All-Party Parliamentary football group this week was continually disrupted by an MP said to be considerably the worse for wear.
It's claimed Labour MP Jim Dowd, who represents Lewisham West and Penge, was talking to himself, banging the table, making hissing and grunting sounds and finger-pointing while Ged Roddy and Gareth Southgate were explaining the Elite Player Performance Plan for academy footballers in the House of Commons.
When MP Chris Heaton-Harris raised a point, Dowd is said to have shouted: 'Who are you?' and then hand-signalled as if firing a gun when another colleague, Roger Godsiff, asked about Football Foundation funding.
Group chairman Clive Betts is understood to have apologised afterwards for Dowd's behaviour. An insider said: 'He must have had a very long lunch, it was embarrassing.' And one of 20 MPs present commented: 'Jim didn't realise what a fool he made of himself.'
Dowd said last night: 'I don't know what you're talking about. Clive Betts told me to stop interrupting, but that happens quite often.'
Betts said: 'We don't comment about what happens at our meetings.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2132907/Charles-Sale-MP-plays-extra-time-lunch.html

It's ok though, McCabe is suing the judge and each juror individually for all the revenue lost when we are robbed of our promotion place. You just couldn't make this stuff up, oops I have. Only happens to us, not that we aren't paranoid.

Back
Top Bottom