Traveling back for 3 Games

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Baghdad Blade

Reaction score
Well it took a bit of time but I finally managed to get a flight back to the UK for me and my boys. I had to come a week earlier because of Ramadan and EID resulting in the flights being all booked or being crazy money for the Wembley weekend. Hope to catch the Cardiff and Bristol City games too. Hopefully 3 wins on this trip. UTB ⚔️ Abu Dhabi Blades

Attachments

• 84A56ACB-6BBD-4E31-A309-C271174751EF.jpeg
    84A56ACB-6BBD-4E31-A309-C271174751EF.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 31
  • 8362CB13-C4F9-4EE7-B4D5-9EDF238F054F.jpeg
    8362CB13-C4F9-4EE7-B4D5-9EDF238F054F.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 31

Well it took a bit of time but I finally managed to get a flight back to the UK for me and my boys. I had to come a week earlier because of Ramadan and EID resulting in the flights being all booked or being crazy money for the Wembley weekend. Hope to catch the Cardiff and Bristol City games too. Hopefully 3 wins on this trip. UTB ⚔️ Abu Dhabi Blades
Safe travels

The boy in the red shirt, Leo, plays for the Man City Academy team in the UAE. Unfortunately he’s not a goalkeeper. As you would expect their training facilities are amazing and much better than we have He likes City, but he’s 100% Blade and is obsessed the Blades ⚔️💪

What's Blades results generally like u when watch them in person?

Asking for a friend (who may or may not be a pilot 👀)

When I’ve been to Wembley I have never seen the Blades win - obviously! But I try and get back for 3 or 4 games per year ( we have 4 season tickets that I let my mums neighbor use - the Abu Dhabi to Sheffield commute on match day is tedious) and we win more than we lose when I have been. Got a good feeling about this trip 👍⚔️

Back
Top Bottom