Today fellow Blades I am wearing .........

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Great pictures of the shirt collection Maidenhead.

However, and being rather picky, I do think you need to acquire a 35mm diameter hinge hole cover cap in light brown to cover the hole in the rear of the wardrobe door as it kinda 'spoils the shirt-ship for an hapeth o'tar' in my view.

If you do decide to follow this 'cap' path - may i suggest a 'winged cap' as it will also cover up those unsightly pilot holes too.

Hope this helps.

Tarks
Would have been very helpful had it been my shirt collection 🤣

Who's this cool customer?
  • Ice white shoes
  • Ice white socks with navy blue double cadet stripe
  • Racing green shorts
  • T-shirt with chevron action flash
  • Tossed pink sweater à la Marc McNulty
...It can only be Sports Casual®
m3nw2x86lmp61.jpg

Great pictures of the shirt collection Maidenhead.

However, and being rather picky, I do think you need to acquire a 35mm diameter hinge hole cover cap in light brown to cover the hole in the rear of the wardrobe door as it kinda 'spoils the shirt-ship for an hapeth o'tar' in my view.

If you do decide to follow this 'cap' path - may i suggest a 'winged cap' as it will also cover up those unsightly pilot holes too.

Hope this helps.

Tarks
Are you dissin my wardrobe? 😉

Tonight I have gone for the white 99/00 away shirt from Le Coq Sportif, imaginatively sponsored by "Blades"

I am a particularly keen on white or yellow away colours.

Tonight I have gone for the white 99/00 away shirt from Le Coq Sportif, imaginatively sponsored by "Blades"

I am a particularly keen on white or yellow away colours.
I bet nobody else has got that on. Wish I’d kept all the shit shirts over the years I bet they’re worth a fortune now.

Back
Top Bottom