Tips from Robbie Savage on how to escape a team

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Good honesty but he really does make himself look a mardy, self-centred prick in that article. It's no wonder footballers think they're so untouchable if behaviour like this is deemed acceptable.

I'd sack the barstewards......but you don't get the cash for the transfer!

:(

yeh I saw this earlier today, v funny, but a real insight into Robbie savage, horrible player to work with if he was likely to do this.

He pisses me off when says if another player touches you it gives you the right to go down and by doing so you're not cheating. He says the public don't understand because we didn't play the game. We say if you allow yourself to fall down when you could have kept your feet them you're cheating.

Nothing surprising in that. Knackered let other clubs know the release clause. He had quite clearly intended to leave at the end of last season ( according to other post on here anyway )

Apparently Bale isn't talking to anyone at Spurs until he forces his frankly idiotic transfer to Real. He's good but how the hell do they value him so high. Absolutely crazy.

Apparently Bale isn't talking to anyone at Spurs until he forces his frankly idiotic transfer to Real. He's good but how the hell do they value him so high. Absolutely crazy.

I suspect there's a bit of spin here. There's barely a footballer in the world who wouldn't be desperate to join Real Madrid given the chance. And there's not a club in the world who wouldn't take Real's £80m. The fact Spurs have already spent £50m on new players isn't coincidental.

All that's left is for Spurs to sugar the pill for their supporters by allowing Bale to be painted as a villain while they dance around the boardroom high fiving each other.

I suspect there's a bit of spin here. There's barely a footballer in the world who wouldn't be desperate to join Real Madrid given the chance. And there's not a club in the world who wouldn't take Real's £80m. The fact Spurs have already spent £50m on new players isn't coincidental.

All that's left is for Spurs to sugar the pill for their supporters by allowing Bale to be painted as a villain while they dance around the boardroom high fiving each other.

They want him to put a transfer request in so that he doesn't get about £10m in loyalty payments from the transfer. If he wants to go so much...

Back
Top Bottom