Tickets on match day

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

wilks

Reaction score
Is it possible to get tickets on the day of the game? I haven't got over 500 loyalty points so can't get to any games at the minute.

Can’t you still pay at the turnstile?

If you have a small child I’m sure they will let you lift them over the turnstile. My uncle did that with me , however that was 52 years ago v Bristol City - worth a try ?

Let us know how you get on

If you have a small child I’m sure they will let you lift them over the turnstile. My uncle did that with me , however that was 52 years ago v Bristol City - worth a try ?

Where did he leave the pram ?

Just offer the turnstile operator a tenner to jump over

Should be fine most games, I would have thought.
They don't put them down on general sale on website then but you can still turn up on the day? I have to travel in from matlock that's all.

Last game I was at a husband was going nuts at his wife as she couldn't scan the ticket on the phone and kept just going off the screen. Took about 5 minutes and there was no way through otherwise! If you are going on your own I think its rare for every seat to be sold out but takes a bit of hunting sometimes. I think I booked a week before and there was loads of individual seats left in Bramall Lane Upper

Have you seen the turnstiles now ? When was the last time you went to a game ? 🤣

Is it possible to get tickets on the day of the game? I haven't got over 500 loyalty points so can't get to any games at the minute.
Just ignore the smart alec comments mate, you asked a simple question, I'll try to give you a simple answer.

For the vast majority of games there are still some tickets available on the day of the match from the ticket office and usually zero, or very few points are needed. You can check ticket availabilty on the sufc tickets website. As somebody said, if you go to the ticket office and ask they might even top up your loyalty points so that you qualify for a ticket - worth a shout!

Last edited:
Just ignore the smart alec comments mate, you asked a simple question, I'll try to give you a simple answer.

For the vast majority of games there are still some tickets available on the day of the match from the ticket office and usually zero, or very few points are needed. You can check ticket availabilty on the sufc tickets website. As somebody said, if you go to the ticket office and ask they might even top up your loyalty points so that you qualify for a ticket - worth a shout!
Thanks mate

Just to add that I cannot imagine that the Cup game will have any point restrictions whatsoever, and will likely have a very good point to purchase price ratio, so buy for that one for sure when you can

Be doing really well to jump over most of the turnstiles now, they're built into a brick box and are over 7' high!
Plus there is a guy outside checking if that junior ticket actually belongs to a junior.

Plus there is a guy outside checking if that junior ticket actually belongs to a junior.
There's also a light.....that's why there's always a steward inside watching😉

Best thing would be to phone up the ticket office and explain see what they say.

They might allow you to buy one without 500 PTS.

There's at least 5000 left for the West Ham game

Back
Top Bottom