Tickets for Doncaster away next Wednesday

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

My birthday too, so good luck!

It was a faff for me earlier too, had to wait for my daughter to be eligible but then when she was my wife (27k points) wasn't. Emailed the ticket office and they sorted out my wife's account almost instantly, so fair play to them
Hope so, its her 7th birthday on the day! She's well up for it.

Doubt there will be much more than 1500 blades there.Only a friendly though.

Doubt there will be much more than 1500 blades there.Only a friendly though.

Not sure about that. Local friendly, no footy for most for 18 months, new manager, has all the recipe for a good attendance I would think.

Has the system changed now? So I bought my ticket yesterday and wanted to get my 5 year old one too, he's not got enough points yet personally (2 year season ticket holder) but my Grandad has. We used to be able to buy a ticket using grandads number but now its saying that grandad can only buy a senior ticket. Is that how it works now? I would assume this is to stop people using others points etc?

Can you spunk up cash on the day for this?
I've 170 people on my group who aren't involved with rugby but would love a chance to get a pic with Gareth Bates lf they could pay on the day, so are willing to turn up if they can pay at the gate.

Scratch that.
Somehow got crossed wires on the charity fishing match on the trent for Gareth the well known rugby playing match fisherman who just lost his legs to a pike with an 8 iron in a scrum
No offence intended.
Jesus shit my nan and all that knew her. :(

Scratch that.
Somehow got crossed wires on the charity fishing match on the trent for Gareth the well known rugby playing match fisherman who just lost his legs to a pike with an 8 iron in a scrum
No offence intended.
Jesus shit my nan and all that knew her. :(
9oICzBGyJ6GAXL9yOP.gif

'Approximately 2,600 tickets out of an increased allocation of 2,800 have been sold for our game against Doncaster. We are due to receive a further allocation of 300 seats tomorrow.'

Lol...

Wasn't going to go but we're touching 3000 away to Donny in a friendly and I want my kids to be a part of that moment, so they can tell their children, and their children's children, and twitter.

Daft question...maybe?

I'm assuming there will no Covid checks for this game?

Back
Top Bottom