This is why…

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Canterbury Blade

Reaction score
We go to football…

2F19897D-F678-424B-9DEC-534B11E28DA8.jpeg

Despite the weather, despite Sky, despite the form book, despite this thing called Xmas, despite it being on a Friday night and being on telly, despite not being able to get home by train, despite not being able to go to the works drinks do and despite the wife’s looks when going was ‘suggested’…

062BF854-C7C0-49B6-BCC9-3C9B0DA64715.jpeg

It’s for moments and memories like these..

The overriding image I am taking away is how happy and joyous Vini Souza was when celebrating with the team after the goal.

Vini is a terrific player and will go from strength to strength. If we have him for 3 years he will command a fee double or triple what we paid.

Great job Vini Souza, welcome to Sheffield (which is not Rio), and thank you for all your contributions.

toledo

Ahhh, the innocence of youth.
Good result, but in the 88th minute when that ball hit the net I still didn't think we'd win.
The good thing is that after 9 minutes "panic like a bunch of clueless tossers time" we didn't lose

Ahhh, the innocence of youth.
Good result, but in the 88th minute when that ball hit the net I still didn't think we'd win.
The good thing is that after 9 minutes "panic like a bunch of clueless tossers time" we didn't lose
I let myself down and celebrated the goal thinking “not long left to fuck this up now”. I should know better.

I celebrated like crazy, but we've been hurt too many times with late goals this season for me to allow myself to believe 3 points were in the bag. Another strange feeling when the final whistle went. A bit like finally pulling the fittest bird in the club after trying to chat her up all night. Taking her home, but just getting a hand job. Still a good night, but boy could it have been better!

Blame me. I didn't look at the score at all as I was out picking Mrs Inter up from the airport. I arrived home just before 10 and went on fotmob to have a peek after a pal messaged me saying we should have gone. As I clicked on it the score changed to 1-1.

The only game I went to this season was Palace at home... and I'm going Tuesday v Luton.

I apologise now for the heavy defeat my appearance causes.

Back
Top Bottom