The View From Marseille's Illiman Meltdown (Sorry Roy)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

tears-licked.gif

I hope the guy who says "Well stay there lol" is the OM head of recruitment.

Marseille fans have a reputation for being a bit mad so IN might be well advised to avoid the place for a while

They do have a reputation, however, they tried causing havoc away to Athletic Bilbao a couple of years ago and promptly got their arses handed to them by the locals, as did Spartak Moscow hooligans.

I've met some lovely folk in Bilbao, but they certainly know how to defend their turf when necessary.

I guarantee if he left us for OM there’s no way we like be this vile to him!

Horrible fans showing their true colours!

We will love this lad whether he stays or whether he goes!

He’s a Blade for life regardless so they can shove it!

They do have a reputation, however, they tried causing havoc away to Athletic Bilbao a couple of years ago and promptly got their arses handed to them by the locals, as did Spartak Moscow hooligans.

I've met some lovely folk in Bilbao, but they certainly know how to defend their turf when necessary.

Bilbao is by far my favourite city. Fabulous place. When it comes to football there’s a surprisingly dark underside.

Staggering. When Iliman moves on from United we will be gutted, but he will go with our best wishes. That's the difference

I've been to Marseille. Apart from the marina and water front area, Marseille is a proper slum and feels especially unsafe at night, with large gangs of Arabs roaming the streets looking for unwary tourists to rob.

I'm no fan of Sheffield city center either, but at least I used to walk around at night and not feel in danger of being assaulted, even when hammered.

He would have gone if OM had stumped up the money (sound like they haven’t got it) but in all honesty why? Champions League football I agree is exciting but then back to the ‘farmers league’ which unless you play PSG it’s all very mediocre perhaps a season in the Premier League could showcase him and get the attention of a bigger and better club.

I've been to Marseille twice myself. I actually quite liked it. The seafood is impeccable by the way and they let you smoke in the outside seating areas. I smoked Gauloises and Gitanes while I was there just to be a pretentious cunt.

French cities are quite the opposite to British ones: the central parts are very pleasant and safe, whereas the suburbs are fucking horrific, most look like Chechnya after it got bombed to fuck in the late 90's.

Another good thing about Marseille is that just outside there is a Haribo superstore the size of a supermarket. You can literally go round the aisles with a trolly and buy sweets in massive amounts.

I consumed a fuck-ton of gummi-bears when I was over there, which as any connoisseur will tell you is the finest confectionary ever invented.

Memries...

Screenshot_20230717_164706_Twitter.jpg

has this marsielle fan forgotten what league they are in. Scotland is more competive than France. PSG have the League title 9 out the last 11 years & marsielle have finished bottom of every champions league group since they last progressed in 2012 & only twice since in the last decade have got out of Any group

this Wednesday levels of delusion to think that that going to challenge in league & champions league 😄 & this picture shows all you need to know why he had 2nd thoughts. its the 6th best leagye according to UEFA

Screenshot_20230717_173058_Samsung Internet.jpg

Isn't Bilbao populated by people from Sunderland?

Back
Top Bottom