The TV

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

My mum chucked my Amiga out a couple of years back when I was at Uni. I was absolutely furious. There's still a massive box of games here, which didn't get chucked out(!) but the machine, the bit that was actually worth something (monetarily, as well as sentimentally, when I used to fetch it out every now and then) was put in the bin. In the bin. Not on E-Bay or donated to a younger relative or something, in the big black wheelie bin.

Unreal.

gutted for ya
I still have a 600 and a 1200 with working versions of swos.
I Should use em more tbh

Bugger Windows...get a Mac.I got one about 6 months ago and it piddles all over owt running Vista,XP or 7.

Bugger Windows...get a Mac.I got one about 6 months ago and it piddles all over owt running Vista,XP or 7.

Without this turning into a mac v Windows thread (I have both), there are some areas where OS X is manifestly inferior to windows. Finder V Explorer for instance...

But still i'll let you guess what i spend 99% of my time using.

Without this turning into a mac v Windows thread (I have both), there are some areas where OS X is manifestly inferior to windows. Finder V Explorer for instance...

But still i'll let you guess what i spend 99% of my time using.

Surely your not saying IE is any good?!?!?
Firefox & Chrome are far better and more useable

anywho back to the Screen.
It does seem cursed
It was half up against thwe Pigs, we had a bad 2nd Half.
then since it's been fully up we haven't won!!!!!! :(

Surely your not saying IE is any good?!?!?
Firefox & Chrome are far better and more useable

Not Internet Explorer... Explorer - the file manager part of the OS.

The Apple browser is Safari, not Finder :)

If they are blindfolded as to what replays they are allowed to show what is the point of the replays.The close decisions are the only ones of interest.

gutted for ya
I still have a 600 and a 1200 with working versions of swos.
I Should use em more tbh

SWOS was usually what I'd play when I dug it out. That, Cannon Fodder and Stable Masters.

Good times.

Tell you what.

Get a Spectrum 48k and just type in the following..

zxspectrum48k.jpg

10 PRINT "SHEFFIELD UNITED ARE ACE"
20 GOTO 10

Compound_Legend said:
10 PRINT "SHEFFIELD UNITED ARE ACE"
20 GOTO 10
At least make it flash red and white, CL!!! :D:D

I bet you to go with the swanky telly is the finest Betamax vcr Our Turry could get. It's a wonder they didn't trawl the car boot sales for a slide projector.

Meant to mention that.

Which absolute idiot left the bloody screen saver on? Got a picture because it was so utterly fail-worthy and typical United! Either employ a work experience kid to keep jiggling the mouse about or turn it off!

I don't think there's a professional in the club :D

Why don't we get Paddy in to jiggle the mouse? We're paying him money to sit on his arse. About April time, we let him train up Ian Bennett to take over.

That said, its not difficult to switch a screensaver off so lets do that and put Paddy on programmes instead. '£3 your match programme!'

swos is still the daddy of football games IMO, 96 97 euro champ edition was the dogs

Oh how I loved SWOS. :)

"You're a goal scoring superstar hero!"

And Cannon Fodder was ace apart from when you'd blow-up for no apparent reason when on the brink of single-handedly liberating an entire village.

My teenage years - right there. *sniff*

Back
Top Bottom