The Story of Travelling Blade

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I had a brief chat with him in a boozer prior to Ipswich away a few years ago. Can confirm he's a rather nice chap.

Nice of him to give mention to Steve Cryan -Mr Handsworth Blades himself - early on in the video as well. Steve's an absolute gentleman, and he's got me out of the shit on more than one occasion over the years.

I had a brief chat with him in a boozer prior to Ipswich away a few years ago. Can confirm he's a rather nice chap.

Nice of him to give mention to Steve Cryan -Mr Handsworth Blades himself - early on in the video as well. Steve's an absolute gentleman, and he's got me out of the shit on more than one occasion over the years.
That’s some going then

Forgot all about this fella! I used to watch his videos quite a bit before lockdown, always enjoyed them!

Then lockdown happened and he disappeared out of my brain. Has he stopped doing them for good?

Quite enjoyed this, just seen he’s on the ST renewal video as well. Still don’t know much about him apart from his name and he’s from Donny though.

A trip down recent memory (Bramall) Lane with popular vlogger Ben aka Travelling Blade. A thoroughly enjoyable conversation and a really nice bloke

His video of Derby (Frank Lampard's) at home in December 2018 is absolutely epic. Check out the comments about the referee. 🤣

Travels home and away with me & a few other lads from Donny every game. Proper top lad. Although he’s not the best passenger to be with on a long trip down south on a Tuesday night to watch us 😂

Forgot all about this fella! I used to watch his videos quite a bit before lockdown, always enjoyed them!

Then lockdown happened and he disappeared out of my brain. Has he stopped doing them for good?
Yes mate he packed them in as he wanted to enjoy his day more on coach with us instead of waving phone around all day.

Yes mate he packed them in as he wanted to enjoy his day more on coach with us instead of waving phone around all day.
I enjoyed the vlogs, specially after a good win and reliving the best moments from a fan perspective at the match. Am I right in thinking he started to get some shit comments either online or at the game for filming? Or was that someone else?

A good listen, but I would dispute the use of the word “epic” in the title for the interview.

A bit sad that people were giving him abuse. If vlogs aren’t your cup of tea (they’re not mine), then don’t listen.

A good listen, but I would dispute the use of the word “epic” in the title for the interview.

A bit sad that people were giving him abuse. If vlogs aren’t your cup of tea (they’re not mine), then don’t listen.
I'm taking no blame for the word 'epic', I just do the interviews...

Haha - that did occur to me years back when watching it, that it must get in the way of just watching the game sometimes, especially as he seemed to be recording when goals were scored etc which suggested he had it out a lot.

Not watched the vid back but glad he seems to be doing alright. I did wonder what happened to the young lad with the flat cap and the infinite number of Blades shirts

Haha - that did occur to me years back when watching it, that it must get in the way of just watching the game sometimes, especially as he seemed to be recording when goals were scored etc which suggested he had it out a lot.

Not watched the vid back but glad he seems to be doing alright. I did wonder what happened to the young lad with the flat cap and the infinite number of Blades shirts
Think the last time he did one was Birmingham away last year and he ended up two rows forward on the floor when Bogle scored the winner and think he fucked his phone up aswell so that’s probably another reason

Back
Top Bottom