The return of Hendo Nagasaki

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

cooperblade

Reaction score
He's undoubtedly become a much better player in our minds than he really is during his long absence but, if Adams is right that Henderson's 2 weeks away from fitness, he'd potentially be a big boost for the run-in.

I think our last 7 games are all winnable (I know, I know), if we could get a strong, experienced side such as

Simonsen

Nosworthy Collins Lowry Jordan

Riise Montgomery Williamson Quinn

Evans Henderson

out for the run-in then, as long as we're in touch with the teams above us, we'd have half a chance.

Hope is such a cruel, cruel friend.

FFS it shows how desperate we are that cart-horse personified Henderson is being put up on a pedastal as our saviour. He will either limp off and be out for the rest of the season or get sent off and be banned for most of the remaining term.

I've got some more straws here if anyone wants to clutch an hand-full.....

Cant see how a naturally big bloke who hasn't played for a year is going to help us in our last 10 games. From that length of layoff it will take him 10 games to get match fit.

That said he might still be quicker than Cresswell !!

Cant see how a naturally big bloke who hasn't played for a year is going to help us in our last 10 games. From that length of layoff it will take him 10 games to get match fit.

Micky won't drop Cresswell anyway so we will be able to find out if you take your hands away from your eyes!

I've always liked Hendo, but i think when he comes back it will be too little, too late.

"But I can put a tennis racket up against my face, and pretend that I'm Hendo Nagasaki".

Yeah as above. Can't pin your hopes on someone who hasn't played all season.

^^^^^ What RB said

Great that Hendo's nearly back - the only thing that could possibly make the season memorable is to reach the dizzy heights of 10 red cards. The dream is alive.

Nice post Coops, its been difficult to see anything different on here since Sunday, seems to be a lot of doom and gloom as always, rightly so. But did we really need 50+ threads on the same issue, but everyone else wanted to start their own thread to give it added importance.

Hendo and players coming back are a chink of light...Perhaps the big one we need

I've always liked Hendo, but i think when he comes back it will be too little, too late.

Very underrated, but he needs to stop elbowing people in the head. Could be our saviour as he suits Adams style. That said, he won't get fit enough quick enough in my opinion also.

If he could take his chances, stop trying to smash the face in of defenders and could be match fit for more than 5 minutes then yes he might be a saviour.

controversial this.. i think hendo would make a brilliant centre half.. and we need one
there's an old bloke sits near me who always shouts 'thars a centre half playing centre forward henderson!'.. and he's right

controversial this.. i think hendo would make a brilliant centre half.. and we need one
there's an old bloke sits near me who always shouts 'thars a centre half playing centre forward henderson!'.. and he's right

I said that a while ago after Morgs went out injured. Its worked elsewhere with the likes of Lee McCulloch, we've got an abundance of strikers now and none of them get the supply, so lets just play Hendo at centrehalf

I said that a while ago after Morgs went out injured. Its worked elsewhere with the likes of Lee McCulloch, we've got an abundance of strikers now and none of them get the supply, so lets just play Hendo at centrehalf

Maybe they could just instantly download all the training he would need into his head, like in the matrix.

Hasn't Henderson been 2 weeks away from a retrun action for the last 3 months?

Maybe they could just instantly download all the training he would need into his head, like in the matrix.

Here, he can have this and he should be ready to play CB by 3:30 this afternoon.

1. You're a big bloke so if the ball is in the air get your head on it. Try aiming for the net as we know this usually means you'll get it out for a corner.
2. Don't ever let the fucking ball bounce in or around our area.
3. If in doubt (i.e. almost all of the time) leather the shit out of the ball in the general direction of their half.
4. Tell that Collins bloke not to let it bounce if he's nearer the ball than you.
5. If you're going to twat the CF make sure it's either outside the area or when the ref isn't looking.
6. If you go up for a set piece in their box try not to commit a foul before the ball is half way over (or has hit the first man).

There easy peasy, eat your heart out Bobby Moore.

You forgot the most important one -
7. If that Nosworthy bloke is playing, never, ever assume he will tackle the opposing player, block the cross, clear the ball or win the header!

FFS it shows how desperate we are that cart-horse personified Henderson is being put up on a pedastal as our saviour. He will either limp off and be out for the rest of the season or get sent off and be banned for most of the remaining term.

I've got some more straws here if anyone wants to clutch an hand-full.....

At least Henderson can hold the ball up though unlike Cresswell (when hoofy doesnt instruct that its booted 10 feet above his head)
UTB

Back
Top Bottom