the oinkers are finally realising

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

This is hurting them so, SO much it's untrue. Their team of multimillion galacticos are 16th, while their tiny insignificant neighbours from the pub league are sitting pretty at the very top of the pile. It is utterly hilarious watching them pretend they don't care, while knowing they are sobbing into their 3rd-rate knockoff Ipswich kits and desperately trying to convince themselves that none of this matters, cos they won the Rumbelows cup 26 years ago.

Wonderful, isn't it? :D :D :D

This is hurting them so, SO much it's untrue. Their team of multimillion galacticos are 16th, while their tiny insignificant neighbours from the pub league are sitting pretty at the very top of the pile. It is utterly hilarious watching them pretend they don't care, while knowing they are sobbing into their 3rd-rate knockoff Ipswich kits and desperately trying to convince themselves that none of this matters, cos they won the Rumbelows cup 26 years ago.

Oh yes. I want the bastards to hurt...real bad. And then some more hurt. All the while I will be laughing at them and singing Wilder songs. I utterly detest the pigs....with a passion. Never allow them an inch of sympathy. They would gladly shower you with shit and arrogance if it was the other way around. The deluded fukwits.

“Blunts are a bloody good side. We may all sneer at the players individually but that team and manager could well get automatic promotion.

High tempo. Check

Fearless. Check

Organised. Check

Aggressive. Check

Attacking play. Check

Passionate. Check

Physical. Check

Looks like a real promotion team. Wilder really does seem to have put together a winning team and formula. All credit to him and also seems like a genuinely decent bloke after reading that BBC article (ref: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41756907). If he was one of ours we'd be shouting and singing his praises.”

Some of em actually sound like United fans the way they discuss our play and players.

That's cause many are so fickle, shallow and desperate for success that they will start turning away from the dark side.. there will be kids in playgrounds moving allegiance towards the red side,. The Blades are where it's at. Winning local football delivered with pride and a right fun rollercoster of a journey to enjoy...

But sorry piggies you aint welcome on my bus... once a pig always a pig.

A few are still peddling the 'let's see what happens when injuries and suspensions take their toll' line, without realising we have already had a lot, none more so than the derby game.

Long way to go, but being top of the league when this is supposed to be their 150th anniversary party year and this coming after the debacle of their missing shirts, watches and shit start to the season, coming after them telling us we were heading into La Liga with a pub league team, pub league manager and after spending fk all, is quite amusing really :D
don't forget this

upload_2017-10-28_6-27-16.jpeg

Relegation 6 pointer at Hillsborough today in the big Barnsley derby North Barnsley away at South Barnsley. Come on the north

There’s a pleasure in other’s pain and the Germans have a word for it. Those oinkers can’t get it. It’s like they are living in a parallel universe, shall we call it Bladerunner 2017? With their over paid no showers, a marketing strategy that is risible and a failure to find any talent in their Academy team they can only look at us and sigh or grunt. Carlos talks a lot of codswallop and the Tuna King laughingly calls them a “family “whilst ripping them off right left and centre. Honestly, what’s not to like?

Some of them still talk absolute gonads though.

“Fair play to them but now they’ve hit Top Spot it’s going to get harder plus they really haven’t had any injuries or been on the wrong end of any bad decisions yet. I was watching the highlights of the Derby the other day and the free-kick they scored from arguably wasn’t one so at the minute they’ve got momentum and they are getting the rub of the green at the moment. Things we currently haven’t got or aren’t getting.”

Stevelknievel 162 Stevelknievel
Posted 25 minutes ago
Unfortunately the United situation is making our situation worse. Even if the team and Carvahal don’t give a monkeys that united are top, we the fans do.

It means that as soon as the team come out they are under pressure because we the fans are praying that we don’t fall further behind them after 90 mins of football. Sadly our team are chokers though and don’t cope with that pressure.

I think we we all need to forget about united, although how we do that I don’t know.

I'm gonna get that framed and keep it on my desk.

He tried to compare how unimportant football really is compared to his sister dying of cancer.....Even on P/t that didnt go down too well....
The blokes a complete twat to be honest.
Almost makes me ashamed to hail from Rowmish, complete and utter cock for resorting to this, typical porcine c**t!

Ha ha, does anybody sell Sondico shit besides Sports Direct for next to fuck all! :D

"The lad who got man of the match for them" - That'll be Duffy; Mark Duffy. If you think really hard you may recall when you've seen him fairly recently.

To be fair they probably didn't see it. The twats were still bouncing about like pricks

Stevelknievel 162 Stevelknievel
Posted 25 minutes ago
Unfortunately the United situation is making our situation worse. Even if the team and Carvahal don’t give a monkeys that united are top, we the fans do.

It means that as soon as the team come out they are under pressure because we the fans are praying that we don’t fall further behind them after 90 mins of football. Sadly our team are chokers though and don’t cope with that pressure.

I think we we all need to forget about united, although how we do that I don’t know.

I said the same as this last week. It's brilliant.

That's all I ask from this season, that we show the rest of the league what we can do. That we show how we played last season. That we give people a game.

And bloody hell are we doing that. I'm incredibly proud. We are building a side the right way...

I'll be sure to mark the date so that when the lad is older, I can sit him down and tell him about the time how one Friday evening we were
ONLY 14 points behind Sheffield United.

corrected this one

Yes

This is hurting them so, SO much it's untrue

Love it

They must be in real pain having to give us praise. Just the odd one or two managing to to keep up the bitterness. Finlux for one, how's he got that name? and good old Ronseal. "Does what it says on the tin" Well I've had a look on my tin and I can't see where it says deluded cunt.

Clutching at straws
Posted 2 hours ago
The rumour that palace realise theyve dropped a ball with woy wont go away..lets pray for a west ham win today..can see wilder goin there in a couple er week..lets see how much of a gruntbag he his when theres big bucks involved

they just dont get it do they

this is where Wilders heart lies , Hes where he wants to be, home

Back
Top Bottom